Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Case-mate 20% off code: CM01-CH20. Just got my pop case in the mail, looks great!
    iPhone Beginner

84 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,851 Global Posts

Im using an aluminum bumper for an AT&T one and its working good so far. The signal degradation is no different than any other case on it.
    iPhone Newbie

15 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Default Otterbox Commuter for Verizon iPhone

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I found a site that is selling the Otterbox Commuter that is compatible with the Verizon iPhone 4. The site is MrHit.com - Premium Cell Phone accessories, Mounting and Bluetooth. Lifetime Warranty! We Carry Cynergy Design, Case-Mate, Krusell and others at the Best Price. Mr. Hit and no I am not advertising nor advocating this site.

They claim that the units are OEM and New in Box, so I took a chance and ordered one. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee so I said what the hell. I should have it by Tuesday of next week, I'll post some pics when I get it.
    iPhone Intermediate

286 Posts
    Global Posts
    288 Global Posts

Just received my Case-Mate Verizon iPhone Pop! And my Case-Mate iPad Pop! After using 3 other cases, I love these! They add a little "bulk", but I actually like that. The combo of hard plastic and rubberized grip are a plus for me personally. The stand on the iPad case is great for when I'm cooking and reading recipes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234