Wireless Speakers

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, I'm looking for a wireless speaker solution for inside of my apartment. I am really into the iHome iW1 but also really want something right now. I have also been looking at the Creative D200 but I don't know if it will produce the same quality sound that the iW1 would as it looks very similar to the iHome iP1. I don't think the Jawbone Jambox would have enough power to satisfy my wants.

Is there anything out yet that is compatible with AirPlay? I have been thinking about just picking up an iP1 but I really want the wireless capabilities since I would be streaming from iPhone or iPad and don't want to have to dock one or the other while listening to music.

I'm open to any suggestions!

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Only one I've heard of for airplay is the one announced at CES 2011. There is also the airport express that you plug into the wall and can plug an aux cord into it to make it work with airplay. I use the apple tv to stream airplay to it and I have it plugged into my receiver via optical cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdiddyy

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I am really into the iHome iW1 but also really want something right now. I have also been looking at the Creative D200 but I don't know if it will produce the same quality sound that the iW1 would as it looks very similar to the iHome iP1. I don't think the Jawbone Jambox would have enough power to satisfy my wants.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods