Anyone purchase a mophie air juice pack for iphone?

HyperGo

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I've recently purchased my Mophie Air Juice pack for iPhone 4 at Londondrugs here in Calgary @$79.99 + tax.

So far I'm only getting 70% charge from the mophie after a full battery drain.

What's your experience with your mophie?

SouthToy

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I had one for my 3GS it worked great but after a while the case wouldn't charge anymore and the case was so bulky I would lose reception with it on in weaker areas. In order to get reception I would have to take the case off.

opeycunningham

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I have one for iPhone4...also have one for 3GS.

Love it. Great. Adds bulk but keeps the form factor and works perfectly. I find it almost doubles the time I can go without having to recharge either phone or juice pack.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the air pack plus for my iPhone 4 and it's huge. Will be returning it and just keep a charger nearby.

Since the back cover is easy to take off wonder why no one has made a bigger battery with cover?

iPhone Tapatalk

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Have 2 of them!

I have a Mophie Juicepack Plus for me and my wife. I love it! It adds a little bulk, but the Benefit is that you always have a charge to rely on. I ususally use it to top off my battery, so I am always above 70%. With having the unlimited plan for AT&T, I use it like crazy!

juice_22

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
I get about 70% charge out a juice pack for my gf's 3GS. Not double but she leaves the juice pack all day long till its drained to keep the phone always charged. Odd I know, but it keeps her phone completely charged till nearly the end the the work day.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
On the iPhone 4, be sure to leave off the Morphie pack until you actually need to charge your phone. If you leave it on all the time, you will not get near the life you would expect.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Mophie Juice Pack Air - Valentines Day Sale!

I just got notification that the Juice Pack Air is on sale for $59.99. FYI for those of you considering a purchase.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I bought one when I had a 3GS and it had no hope of charging my phone past 70%, and the charge actually held less. It was very unsatisfactory to me so I returned it to the apple store and bought a cheap $29 one from the mall. Worked even crappier but it was worth almost $90 in savings...

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I turn on my Juice Pack Air when iPhone is around 20% and it charges it to a little over 90%. It works great.

reebs

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Had mine for a short while but returned it due to the loose top issue. Came off every time I pulled it out of my jeans pocket. Don't know if they fixed this with the juice pack plus. Does anyone know?

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Yep, the new ones have a more substantial top piece, and the price is better due to the Valentines Day Sale! $59.99

Last edited:

MacGuy76

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I got one, and I really like it! It's more than I usually need, but with it I don't have to worry about:

Turning off Bluetooth
Disabling push notifications
Turning the screen brightness down
Turning off location
Etc...

It's easy to manage the phone when you have 2 batteries!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73