Pick your favorite TiPb Store iPhone Case [Give-away]

Status
Not open for further replies.

strats#IM

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Diggin the brown slip case

I need to try something new and this slip case looks snazzy:

However, I can't post a link since I have less than a 10 post count.
Anyway, it's the brown case-mate-firenze-case.

powert33

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
my choice

Otterbox Commuter Chosen for being the best of protection and design, also not a slide on case should we find out more about those cracking the phones glass later.

cyaaa50

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Case-Mate Barely There Case for iPhone 3GS would be my choice. Yes, I am still a 3GS user. Was a BB*cough* corporate user for years and years. All the way back to the 957. I even have one as a paper weight. Have been a iPhone 3GS junkie for a year now and will never look back!!

bdlr426

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
i wud go for the incipio feather case cause you cant go wrong with the incipio feather case...provides some protection and a whole lot of style!

anon(4668389)

May 7, 2009
Visit site
store.tipb.com/case-mate-vroom-case/4A54A7171.htm

Because life moves fast. My iPhone 4 needs to be able to withstand that. What better way than with a case that looks like a sexy tire? ;)

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I would like something that is rugged and attractive, like me, so I am picking the Otterbox Defender. I would post the link, however, as a recent new member, I don't have my 10 posts yet in order to post a link.

store.tipb.com/otterbox-defender-series-case/4A104A7227.htm

Dorkerosito

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Best covers today!

Iphone 4 Commuter version.
http://store.tipb.com/otterbox-commuter-series-case/4A54A7228.htm

I bought Otterbox covers for my old iphone. Best cover out there. Based on that experience I think it would be the perfect cover for my iPhone 4 and my girlfriends iPhone 4. Two of these covers would go perfect. Not oly that...the commuter looks great on the phone. Very sleek. Full protection with little bulk, if any. I honestly cannot think of a better cover. Highly recommended.

blyths

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
http:/store.tipb.com/griffin-elan-passport/4A22A7234.htm

The Griffin ?lan passport in platinum, would be a classy wallet replacement suitable for business trips!

Note: since I'm relatively new to the forums, I've posted the link minus the special formatting due to the forum restrictions that I have to post 10 times before I can post a link. Hope that still qualifies...

LubsyB

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
The Body Glove snap-on case looks awesome. I love that it looks like it would combing protection with a slim profile. Thanks for the giveaway!

My profile won't let me post links :-( Hope this works:
store.tipb.com/body-glove-snap-on-case/4A123A7286.htm

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
BodyGuardz Protective Skin Please

After seeing Georgia's review of the BodyGaurdz protective skin on the iPad, it just made me want to put this product on my beautiful iPhone 4.

store.tipb.com/bodyguardz-protective-skin/4A133A7126.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW