- 10-12-2010, 06:23 AM #126
- 10-12-2010, 08:05 AM #127iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
You guys rock!!!
- 10-12-2010, 08:59 AM #128iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
sexy case needed
Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case for iPhone 4
in the Metallic Gray
This is great, light sheik, sexy gray that compliments the phone, open areas for all ports, and grippy. mmmm, gimme gimme, sexy case
- 10-12-2010, 10:05 AM #129
- 10-12-2010, 01:19 PM #130
I have the Otterbox Defender in blue!
I only wish they would sell replacement silicone covers in different snazzy colors like light blue, pink, and purple!
For a change when I don't need the ultra-protection of the Defender, I really like the Incipio Ultra-Light Feather case in turquoise or purple!
- 10-12-2010, 01:25 PM #131iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I want the Incipio in hot pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month and in honor of my mom!
I'm a first time poster so it won't let me post a link! Here's my workaround:
- 10-12-2010, 02:28 PM #132
- 10-12-2010, 03:26 PM #133iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
TIPB Pick me!
My Iphone is dying. TIPB pick me!
(Can't post a link yet so I hope I don't get disqualified)
- 10-12-2010, 04:10 PM #134iPhone Newbie
- 16 Posts
Something thin for new iPhone 4 Thanks for the giveaway!!
- 10-13-2010, 07:25 AM #135
- 10-13-2010, 08:11 PM #136iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
my fav tipb case
i'm gonna have to pick this one...
Pick me to win Georgia!!
Ed Barrick from the Chat room,
The Real Zed everywhere else...
- 10-14-2010, 08:36 AM #137iPhone Newbie
- 41 Posts
Because my wife can't seem to keep a phone in working order
- 10-15-2010, 08:42 PM #138iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Until I can use the iPhone to make direct purchases, this is the stylish way to carry any cash and credit cards I need.
- 10-16-2010, 10:08 AM #139
Just like a lot of other people i would choose the OtterBox Commuter. Just because it is the best case out there to protect the greatest smart phone out there. http://store.tipb.com/otterbox-commu.../4A54A7228.htm
Last edited by handlebars; 10-16-2010 at 11:49 AM.
- 10-16-2010, 12:34 PM #140
- 10-16-2010, 05:27 PM #141iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I'd love to have the speck candyshell case, my current case sucks.. this is my second iPhone, I had dropped the first in this case, and it shattered, now the second is in it too, I hope better luck this time. -___-
I really like the white/charcoal one!
- 10-16-2010, 07:07 PM #142
This case would make me happy. My one year old threw my first phone and it shattered. I would love to have this case on the and not worry about the little ones grabbing it real quick.
With three kids the price of FREE sounds great!
- 10-17-2010, 01:26 PM #143
- 11-05-2010, 11:05 AM #144
- 11-30-2010, 07:52 AM #145
- 12-10-2010, 11:37 AM #146
- 02-04-2011, 06:52 PM #147
- 02-11-2011, 04:39 PM #148
- 03-21-2011, 05:41 AM #149iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts