Bumpers now available?

jexner325

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I went into the Apple Store today (FlatIrons Mall in Broomfield, CO) and to my surprise they had all the new Bumpers (all colors were available). The sales clerk had indicated that yesterday they received a huge shipment largely due to the expiration of the free case program.

I checked apple.com and it indicates that all of the cases are "not available"; I am half hesitant to go back and get some other colors (picked up a blue one) because I am not sure if Apple will be able to keep them in stock based on their own website information.

Has anyone else found the various colored bumpers at their local Apple store?

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
the bumper case is a nice case.... BUT it moves around and scratches the steel on the iPhone. Not worth 30 bucks at all. Between the wife and I, we had 4 bumpers. Paid for 2, got 2 free with the case program. Sold all 4 on ebay and now we both have incase sliders. very happy.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have not been noticing the antenna issues as much as on launch week, so I am actually going caseless, using only a screen and back glass protector. I am very causious about where I set it and such, since I fully understand that I am holding whist amounts to metal pressed between two sheets of glass

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered some cheap knockoff "bumpers" from eBay, 4 for $10, and they are nearly identical to the real ones...same feel, bendability, tight fit and colors (better colors actually, got black, red, blue and white).

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I love the iPhone bumper and wish I coulda had a blue one for free. But I bought mine because I was not about to go caseless (before the free cases). But now I am using vaja. It's the best case out there for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner