Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Default Zagg or PS antiglare

Hi all does anyone have any feedback on either shield for the iphone4? Zagg or ps antiglare? What are the forum. Users using out of the two? I can't find any zagg reviews for the iPhone 4
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

I got the PS Crystal and love it. Much smoother than any Zagg product I've ever used. Zagg always stays feeling just a bit tacky.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

u havent use ps antiglare but i have used zagg n i love zagg
    the only problem is with time it starts pealing off n starts getting yellow
    but i have tried other shields and all do the same
    iPhone Beginner

The PS Anti-glare is by far the best screen protector i've used. I used the Zagg as well and didn't care for it. The Zagg is rubbery. your finger won't glide across the screen. Also with mine i noticed little nicks all over the protector. Remember, this is all MY personaly experience and feelings.

The PS Anti-glare is awesome. It is incredibly smooth, no rubber feeling, and the best part is very little oil and fingerprints. The only downside is that the protector does take away a little from the retina display, but i would imagine the Zagg one would, too. Also, it is a static cling, no adhesive or wet install.