Help w/ Incase snap case for iPhone 4

LessThan3myBB

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone tell me how to remove the case!? I've seemed to have tried everything but I can't get the darn thing off. I've tried google but can't find anything on removal :confused:

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
If you think this is hard, try the SwitchEasy Nude! But seriously the Snap comes off quite easy. Just hold the iphone 4 top and bottom with your finger and thumb then get your nail down the right side of the case and gently pull at it. There is a small lip that clips onto the metal band you need to pry off.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine fits really well, except for a very slight bow on the dock end...I suppose dust could get in there.

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Can't say I had any problems. Fits fine. I put the volume key side in first, then snap the other side in place. It lips onto the metal band on both sides. It sits about a half milimeter above the screen, so offers a little protection when placing the phone face down on a flat surface.

Yupikgirl1

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Easy removal with no damage!

I used a plackers flosser and slid it in the small space where the two pieces join and gently pulled them apart and no damage or scratches to the encase! Good luck!:D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73