Seidio Innocase II for Iphone 4

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
A word of warning about this case. It is nearly impossible to take off. I have tried and tried to get it off and I am afraid of breaking my phone. I called the tech support and they asked if I was the guy who called about it 10 minutes earlier about the same problem. I have read a few post through google searching about the same thing. Any way, be warned. This case if nice, but a major pain to take off.

They tried to spin it back to me by asking if I had a screen protector. I told them, yes I do, I bought it from you on your site.

So...I'm off to hunt for a new case. I'm going to cut this one off and mail it back to them.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the warning. This brings to mind how hard the Seidio I had on one of my Berries in years past was to get off. Im sticking with my Oncipio or maybe an Otter.

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I cut the Seidio case off. It will be shipped back to them tomorrow. What a pain. I have a Otterbox Defender, but it's just a bit overkill. Way too big and bulky. I will keep it for when I decide to go rock climbing or mtn biking with my phone on my waist.

So for now, I'm rocking a iFrogz slim case and a screen protector and then using a leather pouch belt clip. I never thought I would say this, but the Iphone looks too good to be all covered up.

One more side note about the Seido. I always felt like the clip mechanism for the belt clip was weak and phone would fall it. This happened to me a good bit in the past with other phones.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2