Out Now: Updated CandyShells

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
For those of you that have been waiting, AT&T stores are now stocking the updated Speck Candyshells. (they have been on backorder, and scarce in stores, for the last several weeks) The original run was plagued with a design issue that caused flash blowback. They had the notched design that is still up at Speck's website. The new version, however, has a single oval cut-out, much like the new InCase Sliders and Snap cases. Although not all colors on Speck's website are available in store, they have a basic black and gray and a bright blue and pink version in stock. (there might have been more, but I couldn't see them)

This is great news since good cases are still hard to come by for the iP4. Happy hunting!

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I actually bought mine from their website the 1st day the updated ones became available. Absolutely love the case. It took a little getting used to coming from the bumper since it adds a little more bulk, but worth it for the better protection. All the cutouts seem to line up perfect and no wash when using flash. This case + Power Support Anti-glare make me one happy iP4 user. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2