Thank you TiPb! (Free Case Appreciation Thread)

engelke2010

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
I agree! I had forgotten about the case until I received it in the mail today. Having a clear bumper is a lot better than a black one. Thanks TiPb!

Mrjr

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
My green TiPb bumper looks super nice. I really appreciate that the TiPb team did all that work to put on a nice giveaway. Thanks, sincerely.

JR

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah big props TiPB. Got a clear one, and it's great, nice fit. Great freebie, no wonder I've loved this place a long time now!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah big props TiPB. Got a clear one, and it's great, nice fit. Great freebie, no wonder I've loved this place a long time now!

Okay weird, but I actually got two sent to me, to the same address. I got one clear(saturday) and one black(today). Anyone else get this mess up? So thanks TiPB for the two free bumpers!

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Okay weird, but I actually got two sent to me, to the same address. I got one clear(saturday) and one black(today). Anyone else get this mess up? So thanks TiPB for the two free bumpers!

I'll have to check the mailbox. Would be great if that happened to me two so that my wife could get one :D

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Offer gave you two free bumpers. At least that's what it said when i ordered them. I chose one red and one yellow. Yet to recieve anything though

h1w1nd

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thank you so much for the free bumper! I have the Apple Bumper, Incipio NGP, and Speck PixelSkin HD and this free one is my favorite.

It adds 0 bulk, I got the clear so it let's me see the design of the iPhone :)

couldn't be happier. Would like to buy other colors, where can I get them?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Offer gave you two free bumpers. At least that's what it said when i ordered them. I chose one red and one yellow. Yet to recieve anything though

Nope, one was a "second choice" in case what you wanted as first priority wasn't available, you only got one of the two. Unless they messed up like they did with me!

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
ah thank you for clearing that up lol. i quickly read it as i knew they would go fast so i was trying to fill out the form asap lol. could of swore thats what it said though. either way still waiting on mine

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site

You got mine ... J/K ..LOL... i was sick and wasnt online much when they announced the free case giveaway ( So i missed out )... I am here all the time and the one time i get sick in like 3 years i miss out..lol... No biggie i buy all kinds of cases so i have plenty ...

I think its really cool that Tipb does these kind of giveaways.. Keep up all the GREAT work TIPB ....

Fresh1

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Got mine Sat. Havent used it yet since I found somebody willing to trade my clear for their red on twitter so Im looking forward trying it

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting for my mail to come today. If it's not here today then I'm giving up on it lol. Sucks I really wanted that yellow one too lol

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Well I just got the free bumper from tipb. Defintly glad that I didn't pay for it. It was free so I'm not gonna complain but I found it to be not so great. My sleep/wake button is super hard to press with it on and the volume buttons are hard to push as well. And I'm not to fond of the clearness of the case since I got the yellow one.

Anyone else finding the same problems with the sleep/wake button

robotphood

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well I just got the free bumper from tipb. Defintly glad that I didn't pay for it. It was free so I'm not gonna complain but I found it to be not so great. My sleep/wake button is super hard to press with it on and the volume buttons are hard to push as well. And I'm not to fond of the clearness of the case since I got the yellow one.

Anyone else finding the same problems with the sleep/wake button

Yep the sleep button is pretty hard to press with the case on. The volume buttons are slightly harder but not too tough. I wake my phone with the home button and let the display time out on its own so not a big deal.

I do prefer this case to my apple bumper though. It's slimmer (probably half the thickness), fits tighter (doesn't budge), and all my 3rd party chargers/connectors work. The apple bumper does look better with the metal buttons and plastic/rubber contrast (I have a white one) but this black bumper is matte and is very simple and clean looking. I recently bought a "slim bumper" on ebay and I think it may be the same one. It was about $3 from HK. We'll see in a few weeks. Thanks TiPB!