clear armor vs go bare?

k923

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I got an iPhone 4 and just want to put one of these types of protectors on front and back with the bumper. I have tried original zagg and bodyguardz. The orange peal effect of zagg bugged me to much. the bodyguardz had a lot of depressions and after a week the light speckle never went away in some areas. I was interested in hearing your guys thoughts on these two full body protectors. It says go bare is stronger and clearer is this true. I know they don't have it out for the iphone 4 yet so speaking specificaly about the screen portion on the 3gs would be great. thanks.

Reactions: jdisme1#AC

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a Clear-Coat protector right now and its great. I had a Zagg on my 3GS and it was terrible. Horrible orange peel and very tacky. The Clear-Coat has a little bit of orange peel but not enough to effect the sharp look of the Retina display. I'm very happy with it.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I tried Go Bare. I live in Atlanta and went to the Case-Mate office and had it installed. I did not like it at all and took it back for a refund. It never did seat well and I had streaks and peeling. This was on a 3GS. I would stay away.

k923

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
@morgantm89
Do you mean clear armor or is clear coat something else?

@awtryau89
Was the peeling on the back and the front like I said I have an iphone 4 so I won't have alot of the issues I here people complain about with the back on the 3gs peeling up. Have you used other protectors like zagg/bodyguardz that you could compare it to.

Thanks.

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Phantomskinz without a doubt. I've tried them all and trust me you won't be disappointed. Use summersale2010 promo code for 30% off. You also get 2 skins.

pchris

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I would go with Clear Armor...my friend has it for a while now...the protective film works great,it is barely noticeable and the finger prints doesn't appear as on other films do..

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Phantomskinz without a doubt. I've tried them all and trust me you won't be disappointed. Use summersale2010 promo code for 30% off. You also get 2 skins.

Thank you very much for that! Just ordered one for my iPhone 4 with 30% discount.

I hope the protection lives up to the hype.

Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2