Otterbox Defender Now Available To Order

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they sent out this email....

But after that I received an email from customer service 30 JULY (same day)in response to my concerns on why I hadnt received shipping notification and i was told that it would be NO MORE then 10 business days for me. Still nothing. Nice.

Well I'm on business day #2. It's going to be a while...

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox just sent out emails specifying shipping dates!

Dear Valued OtterBox Customer,

Thank you so much for your patience with your new OtterBox Defender Series? for iPhone? 4 order. We apologize about the delay and want to give you an update.

Your order will ship 8/17. You will be emailed a notification when the product ships. This order confirmation email will contain the tracking number of your package.

Thank you for your patience, we appreciate your support!

? OtterBox

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Yup I picked up a blue yesterday to try it out I thought I was going to hate, before I seen it online in reviews and thought what big peice of ****, but I ACTUALLY LOVE IT! Noticed thought I have considerable water marks on front but Iv looked online and some people said that the invisable sheild is causing and that when removed you have no water marks at all so Im going to try that out! There vids showd no water marks what so ever. But all in all this case gives me peice of mine BTW , I bought the blue one! Didnt know they were offering them in other than black website only shows black but I was pleased to see blue IMO it looks better than the all black model!

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
got mine yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it. I am updet because its so tight inside that I had to take my invisibile shield off :mad: I think im gonna wait on the commuter and then just sell my defender. Its bulk takes away from the sexy of my phone. Although i will say it is a very durable and reliable case as long as you dont mind the bulk of it. Ill give it a shot though and see how I feel when the commuters are out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal