• Pink

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Green

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I've already got a black one through the forums so I'm going for a white one. I already ordered it before they became unavailable so I will just take the refund. Saw a video of a white bumper on an iphone 4 and it looks sexy as crap :)

Chris_c81

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Already got a black one. I won't be getting a rebate, but rather, looking at the other cases Apple will offer and probably pick one of them up. I'm hoping the Incipio Feather will be on the list as I'd like to get my hands on one of those for free.

thecarrot

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Definitely a black one because it goes along with the rest of the phone...second choice white just because it would be a nice contrast

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I love pink ( I know! ) but I think the black will look better on the phone. I think the phone by itself is a very sharp looking design.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I already bought one and just waiting for refund. I went with black because it goes so well with the iPhone. Very happy with it

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I guess mine will be black since there are no other color options. I already have two other cases, one of which is black, so I chose the black bumper. I'm disappointed that Apple didn't offer the colored bumpers, but I guess I have no room to complain since it's free.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro