Fake Speck Candyshells?

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I always liked those Speck Candyshell cases for the 3GS, but never cared for the colors they offered till we came across these...

Got this in pink and white for my wife...and I'm pretty sure they don't offer this color combo, right?
5d01840d.jpg

I got mine in white and bright red...not the maroonish red (cranberry) and white that they offered, and I also think it looks way better. So I assume these are counterfeit Specks? Regardless, they seem like they're well made and look much better than the color pallette they have currently.

Thing is, they came in what looked like all original packaging, with all the stuff that normally comes with it (ie. Microfiber and screen cover). Are these fakes that elaborate these days?

Last edited:

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Well, I know some of these ones they sell on eBay must be knockoffs because I bought a bunch of them, and some two of the same color combo (ie. White and red), but one came with a whiter candyshell case while the other came with a slightly off white case, and the other with a bright red, while the other had a cranberry red silicone. Also, one of them started cracking on the candyshell part within a day, and after a week, I had about a dozen cracks, while the other one is undamaged.

All purchased from different sellers, btw.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner