iP4 silicone skin + screen protector issue!

jsxr13s

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a belkin skin/ case on day of release as well as a Zagging invisible shield (front&back).
But I'm having issues w the part of the skin on the corners that come just over the edges on the screen and the skin/ case is pushing the corners of my shield on the screen causing it to peel!
Anyone else having this issue w the combination of protection? Having better luck with the Apple bumpers and perhaps a different shield or same shield?

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue with the Zagg/Belkin combo. I do have to confess I didn't wait long to put the case on after the shield, however, so it could very well be my own doing?

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
This is indeed a common problem the Zagg Invisible shield and probably others too when you attempt to use a case that fits very, very tightly on the screen edges. This is why I went with the Incipio Feather case as it has no contact with the front display, therefore no impact to the Invisible Shield.

Also you need to let the invisible shield cure for about 5 days at least according to their web site and video before attempting to put any kind of case over it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox