Anybody got any of the speck candyshells

Biggs91276

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
i have a griffin reveal case on now but not sure if i like it as much but really like the speck candyshell. opinions, pics, anything?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've had two Speck Candyshell's. I had the grey/green 1st generation. And the white/grey second generation. The first one held up better than the second. I love em anyway though. Best looking cases around imo.

metalmike

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
i went from the griffin reveal to the speck candyshell and i'd have to say its a hundred times better then the griffin. The case has a better feel in the hand it adds a lil more bulk to the phone but in the way that it makes the phone easier to use.

The speck is a lot tighter fitting then the griffin so it doesnt feel like its always going to come off your phone. Also with it being a glossy case it doesnt stick in your pocket.

The two drawbacks to the speck that i have noticed are that it scratches easier. And the material around the screen seems to get marks in it and looks a little tattered but i think once you fully use the case and that will go away becuase on mine its started to stop doing that and i have only had it for four days now.

Overall the speck is a good case i think its one of the best ones out there for the iPhone 4. It is a little pricey but the protection it provides is worth the money in my opinion.

Biggs91276

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
ok well i think that's what im going to be getting soon. ive been checking my local att store but they never have alot of cases

metalmike

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Dropped my phone for the first time today trying to put it back into my pocket and no damage to the case or phone and it hit right on the corner of the phone case did its job

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel white