What Screen Cover Film\Body Film doesn't feel sticky?

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I used Power Support Anti-Glare for 3G & 3GS which had a very smooth feel to it where your fingers were able to easily glide across screen, but washed out the display on previous iPhones.

Does anyone know of a brand that is smooth like this without the tacky\sticky feel to it?

I had Clear-Coat body wrap installed over the weekend and although it looks fantastic (Much better than Zagg) I just cannot get used to the tacky feel to the film and typing is harder than on uncovered screen.

Power Support has 2 new film sets but aren't shipping until July 26th and hopefully they will have clear screen so as not to inhibit new display but have smooth surface like previous films.

Thanks in advance!!!

cyberbob

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I would like to know if screen protectors are going to affect the clarity of the remarkable display we have on the iPhone 4? I know that IS is a great shield but my thoughts are that ANY shields would diffuse or dull the clarity and sharpness of the display.

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I emailed Power Support asking exactly that since I loved the feel of the Anti Glare film for the 3GS but that would DEFINITELY dull out the new display and I asked how the 2 new films coming out effect the new iPhone 4 display.
I just want it clear and smooth like the old ones, I hate the feel of the clear-coat and it messes up the typing!!!

azelaya84

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I just recieved my bestskinsever skin and it fits perfectly on the phone and it doesnt have a tacky feeling to it at all or very little i guess it depends on the person. The screen is also coming across very crisp and clear.

metalmike

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
i use the Phatomskinz and it doesn't make the screen look any different and it doesn't have a sticky feel on it after the overnight curing that it needs.

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I just got a Clear-Coat for my iPhone 4 and I am very pleased with how smooth it is. Its not as smooth as the glass that comes on the phone but it is soooooooo much better than the Zagg I had on my 3GS. I highly recommend it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73