Apple! Give Us A Free Bumper Petition!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Well since Mr Jobs have acknoledged that there are issues with the antenna and reception , depending on how you hold and touch the antenna bar, I think Apple should give each iPhone user one FREE bumper to make up for the hassle they call.

I dont ever recall buying a chair from "Couch Depot" and they tellin me the certain ways I can or can not sit on it :p:D

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I won't be using a bumper or any protection for my i4. Just stick it in my pocket and use it. I don't have the reception issues that others have. I am sure they do exist as proof is out there. Until it affects me directly, I won't care.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
mine was going to be in a case to begin with due to the glass back plate. for the time being it fits well in my 3G case. will be getting a better one as the weeks go by.

personally, i don't like holding it without a case around it. irregardless of signal issues, it just doesn't feel good on the edges without one.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I won't be using a bumper or any protection for my i4. Just stick it in my pocket and use it. I don't have the reception issues that others have. I am sure they do exist as proof is out there. Until it affects me directly, I won't care.

I'm going to quote that for truth.

It doesn't effect me on my i4, but does on
my 3Gs. The thing is, I don't lose the call
on my 3Gs, so it really is a non issue for me.

Edit: I got the bumper, but not for that reason.
It is for the times I put it down on a desk and
don't want the camera rubbing against the
surface.

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to quote that for truth.

It doesn't effect me on my i4, but does on
my 3Gs. The thing is, I don't lose the call
on my 3Gs, so it really is a non issue for me.

Edit: I got the bumper, but not for that reason.
It is for the times I put it down on a desk and
don't want the camera rubbing against the
surface.

I agree with Duvi. The bumper was just as a mean of protection, not to improve signal.

ematts

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
You have to believe that Apple knew about this problem and created the bumper for that reason. Why after 4th generation iPhone do they start to build cases??

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2