iPhone 4 Cases

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I love the bookbook case/wallet. It's a pure stunner. Don't have that so I'm using the juice pack air, the apple bumper, the caze zero 5 and the speck candyshell. Just keep swapping them every few days.
I highly recommend the juice pack air and the speck candy shell.

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I dug the pictures from rodger3gs so much, I ended up buying two Magpul cases. I'm very impressed with the quality and fit, especially for the price.

magpuls.JPG

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I dug the pictures from rodger3gs so much, I ended up buying two Magpul cases. I'm very impressed with the quality and fit, especially for the price.

magpuls.JPG

Are these cases good at absorbing an impact? I like the look of em. May need to purchase one.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
They're thin. They may take a light impact, but I don't think there's enough meat on them to take a heavier impact.

I like how thin the case looks, but I don't think I would use it if it couldn't at least take a moderate impact.

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I like how thin the case looks, but I don't think I would use it if it couldn't at least take a moderate impact.

I can't really make any claims on its impact resistance. Thankfully, I haven't had to test it yet. I have a feeling that if the case struck on one of the ribs on the side, you'd be better off than a it hitting flush with the front or back. A corner hit might do some damage too, but unfortunately it's only speculation, and I'm not all that keen on trying it. :D

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Griffin Reveal Case

I think you'd like the Griffin Reveal Case, it's an excellent case that is built around your very premise. Don't cover up any part of the beautiful iPhone 4. Also I think this case will actually do very well for the new iPhone 4S as well.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering the Incipio NGP Matte case for my new white 4S. I really want the feather, but am worried about it's limited protection. I'm known for dropping my phone (cracked the screen on my 3GS). I haaaate cases, but it's definitely needed in my case. The NGP seems to protect without the bulk.

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else get an email from Otterbox saying some Defender & Commuter cases are delayed? I dunno if I can/should wait until the 27th for my case to ship. Seems like a long time have something happen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2