iPhone 4 Cases

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
I have always used Speck Products for my iPod, and iPhone. They are the best. I work on machines in shops and travel frequently, and my phone and iPod are mint, even after all these years. I have the Toughskin now, and cant wait for them to come out with an iPhone 4 toughskin. Unless it totally sucks, they've already got my money!

:cool:

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a green bumper from Apple. I was shocked to see the ship date isn't until the middle of July! Then again, I'm trying to get the white iphone this time around so I might not have the phone yet, either.

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping it fits in my current Golla bags (I have, um, 4-I really like them, lol) That way, I can use it case free and use the bag for protection in my bag. I love the look of the stainless steel band and don't want to cover it up.

keynatl

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the black bumper with the WHITE iPhone (if and when it ever comes out) and a Zagg insible shield..that color combo is gonna look sweet! Sn: imight just get every color bumper to match what color shirt I will have on that day lol :cool:

subie09lega

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Too bad there's not much available to protect it. I pre-ordered Power Support anti-glare screen protectors and some Marware SportGrips. Hope they arrive soon, I'm kind of a neat freak and don't like scratches, etc. on my phone.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Too bad there's not much available to protect it. I pre-ordered Power Support anti-glare screen protectors and some Marware SportGrips. Hope they arrive soon, I'm kind of a neat freak and don't like scratches, etc. on my phone.

I'm this close to jumping in on the marware microshell and a screen protector which I just found out that it will not be available for another 2 weeks.:(

Last edited:

stumbolicious

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to wait and see some of the early offerings from Switcheasy, Incase, and the other big names before I make a decision. I think my phone should hold up a week or two until I can get one ordered.

azelaya84

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered my skin from bse today but they won't ship till launch day... But thank goodness i had already ordered my epik cases that come with screen protectors that'll hopefully by tomorrow or Thursday ...

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Black bumpers are now backorderd for over a week now. I'm nervous about showing off my iPhone 4 tomorrow evening without a case or even the damn bumper.

geek9

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
Cretouch.com will release their Vintage leather case for iPhone 4 next week. I have it for iPhone 3GS, it's awesome case. This will be the case for my new iPhone 4 as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR