Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    iPhone Nanite

I'm getting the black bumper with the WHITE iPhone (if and when it ever comes out) and a Zagg insible shield..that color combo is gonna look sweet! Sn: imight just get every color bumper to match what color shirt I will have on that day lol
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

Any vendor shipping yet?
    iPhone 4s 32GB /The New iPad 64GB AT&T LTE
    @canadu
    http://canadu.posterous.com
    iPhone Newbie

Too bad there's not much available to protect it. I pre-ordered Power Support anti-glare screen protectors and some Marware SportGrips. Hope they arrive soon, I'm kind of a neat freak and don't like scratches, etc. on my phone.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Too bad there's not much available to protect it. I pre-ordered Power Support anti-glare screen protectors and some Marware SportGrips. Hope they arrive soon, I'm kind of a neat freak and don't like scratches, etc. on my phone.
    I'm this close to jumping in on the marware microshell and a screen protector which I just found out that it will not be available for another 2 weeks.
    Last edited by canadu; 06-22-2010 at 10:22 AM.
    @canadu
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

Im freaking out a little not having a case at the launch. Any suggestions? Should I wait for something good to come out?
    iPhone Newbie

I'm going to wait and see some of the early offerings from Switcheasy, Incase, and the other big names before I make a decision. I think my phone should hold up a week or two until I can get one ordered.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts

One case to rule them all.......... Otterbox!!
    iPhone Guru

Global Posts
    1,631 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by bond32 View Post
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join me on Facebook and check out my group: Hack-My-I
    Note: Pls let me know if u are on TiPb while sending me a friend request so i can send u an invitation to the group, Thanks!
    Follow Me on Twitter and I will Follow You Back
    Blk iPhone 4 32GB
    White iPad2 16gb wi-fi: hack-my-i Edition

iCANT Customize MY iPHONE. AGAIN. (iOS4 UPDATE!!!) Sign this Petition and let your voice be heard!!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

I just ordered my skin from bse today but they won't ship till launch day... But thank goodness i had already ordered my epik cases that come with screen protectors that'll hopefully by tomorrow or Thursday ...
    iPhone Newbie

i've never been a case guy with my blackberry, but rather a protective skin. i'll be buying another bodyguardz skin for my iphone4
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bond32 View Post
    Does Otterbox make the phone to bulky and take away the appeal of the iphone design?
    iMore Intermediate

Banner add says available now but when you click on the item it says not available now.

TEASE

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 Cases-10.jpg  
    Steve Jobs created iCloud so he would have somewhere to go when he died and still be with Apple.
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

Black bumpers are now backorderd for over a week now. I'm nervous about showing off my iPhone 4 tomorrow evening without a case or even the damn bumper.
    @canadu
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jps1012 View Post
    Does Otterbox make the phone to bulky and take away the appeal of the iphone design?
    Does make it a lot bulkier, but I find it easier to hold and use. Besides your getting the ultimate in iphone protection.
    iPhone Nanite

Cretouch.com will release their Vintage leather case for iPhone 4 next week. I have it for iPhone 3GS, it's awesome case. This will be the case for my new iPhone 4 as well.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Have you heard ANYTHING back from Marware regarding the sportgrips? I ordered from them too and even emailed for status and haven't heard a word from them.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Otterbox has revealed their iPhone 4 case linup:

They don't look to shabby at all!
    Last edited by JustinSaneV2; 06-23-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Anyone have any recommendations on the best Body Wraps to get or stay away from? ZAGG, BSE, Clear-Coat?

I assume new iPhone4 will work better with these since there are no rounded edges for it to peel away from and look bad!

Thanks
    iPhone Newbie

Casemate has two styles currently available with about 10 styles unavailable.
    iPhone Guru

Global Posts
    1,631 Global Posts
    iOS Version

this is what im getting tomm for iPhone 4:

check it out, i seen it in action...
    Join me on Facebook and check out my group: Hack-My-I
    Note: Pls let me know if u are on TiPb while sending me a friend request so i can send u an invitation to the group, Thanks!
    Follow Me on Twitter and I will Follow You Back
    Blk iPhone 4 32GB
    White iPad2 16gb wi-fi: hack-my-i Edition

iCANT Customize MY iPHONE. AGAIN. (iOS4 UPDATE!!!) Sign this Petition and let your voice be heard!!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

cool, think i'm going to get one of that
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts

Reckon I'll go for either the OtterBox Commuter or Defender plus a high quality and grade screen protector. I need good protection while I'm at work on the railway.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    888 Global Posts

i always get snap case
    BLu
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    653 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RIPNHL2005 View Post
    I bought a Marware SportGrip Edge which looks better than the Apple Bumper and is $10 cheaper!
    Thanks for this. I was going to get a bumper and a Zagg/Wrapsol/BSE until I looked into this and realised it comes with two films for front and back protection too!
    It's a shame it doesn't have the metallic buttons like the Apple one, but at 15 all in it's damn good value considering a bumper is 25 and an Invisible Shield is about 20.
    iPhone Nanite

I have used phantom skinz on my blackberry 8900 (sold), current iphone 3gs, and just got confirmation that my order will ship for my iphone 4. ALL skin orders come with TWO complete sets for your phone. I have been very happy with their products and if you are looking into a zagg/invisible shield type product I suggest you check out phantom skinz . com

If you enter the code "summersale2010" you will receive 30% off of your order (skinz only)

and no I don't work for phantomskinz lol. Now I'm waiting for switcheasy to release a case like the torrent and I'll be set!
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast