Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718
Like Tree8Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

iPhone 5 are available in different designs and varieties. You can choose a good variety and designer iPhone 5 . iPhone 5 cases help to protect your iPhone from scratches or any other damage if it falls down unknowingly from your hand. Phone helps to protect your iPhone 5 camera and screen. It is an important device that is important for the safety of your Phone . These are available in large varieties of designs. You can search over internet for different designs of these cases available in the market so that you can choose the best one for your iPhone.
    iPhone Nanite

try to get the Mini Smart Cover Case Tidy Tilt For iPhone 4/4S. It helps get a good grip when holding the phone on car or anywhere, gaming or working. It can protect iphone from scratches, dirt, oil and reduces damage from accidental drops.
    iEd
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,924 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I just got a Case Crown Lux Glider for the 4s and a Otter Box Impact for the 4s.

The Lux is very nice good grip and super slim 10 bucks from Amazon

The Otter Box is cool too little more size but I like the rubbery feel and the grip. It does catch lint though. 8 bucks from Amazon.

I needed something other than my Mophie Air for when I'm not traveling.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Does anyone have any pictures comparing sizes of Otterbox Commuter case and Lifeproof case?
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version
    ios 5

I bought one luxury iphone case yesterday, waitting for it now, so excited~[/COLOR]
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

I had already posted in this thread about the Griffin Survivor cases. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I never would of thought I would go outside of an Otterbox but this case is phenomenal. In the link I posted, there are a couple of videos on there of the testing of the case as well as a review I found on Youtube. I am very pleased with what I got. The bad thing about it, the clip is pretty bad, but that does not bother me at all.

It is bulky but still, I know that when I do drop my phone nothing will happen to it. The outside cover does not come loose like the Otterbox does.
    Devices | iPhone 5 16 GIG Black & Slate | iPad 2 16 GIG White | Macbook Pro 13-inch
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    495 Global Posts

Just switched to a mophie juice pack PRO. A great case with the phone protection and battery life for my professional needs.
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Gary86 View Post
    What has everyone seen around? When I can find a clear case that's what I'll use. Don't want to cover any part of the gorgeous phone up
    Baby iphone 4 needs more careful protection.the other day,i ordered one Rock case.Love it very much.Share with you.If you like,check at
    iPhone Nanite

i think is worth sharing..complete luxury with amazing price
    iPhone Nanite

Default Iphone 4 case

I like this case, Iphone 4 owl case
    http://www.amazon.com/Knights-iPhone...4&tag=imore-20

LOL
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: iPhone 4 Cases

hey i personally liked Incipio's Feather for my iphone 4. They are actually having a sale right now, 8 bucks! Incipio.com/store
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I love this case. Easy to put on and remove. Fits like a glove and made of a great durable material that protects the phone. Also, it comes with extra colors so you can constantly switch up the look of the case for a fresh new look.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00APZKUJQ/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts

Blue Vapor Pro. Love it.

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts

I don't know if this one has been mentioned, but I'm using the ZeroChroma Teatro - Amazon.com: ZeroChroma Teatro-S Case for iPhone 4-Black: MP3 Players & Accessories

It's really nice, well made, and is nice to be able to use the kickstand in landscape and portrait.
    iPhone 4S 16GB (Black) | iPhone 4 16GB (Black) | iPhone 3GS 16GB (Black) | iPod Touch 4G (2010)| MacBook 13" Spring 2011 | iPad 3rd Gen (Black)
    @Caballeraz
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    328 Global Posts

How is the sound quality and volumes? Thinking of getting the PRO but concerned about these issues
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    956 Global Posts

I handmade iPhone 4/4S case using python leather. This one shown is my iPhone 4S using the Natural White python

I have several other colors as well

iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Its really a good point. When I am bearing a gorgeous iPhone but with a cover case then its no use how gorgeous my iPhone is? Although we also want to keep secure from damage/scratch. To meet both requirement , a clear case would be a good option. but in that a case will become very ordinary. On the other hand, there are sites online like this site where huge gorgeous cases & other accessories are available for every brands which you can't ignore until a clear case comes in the market.
    iPhone Nanite

i personally use this cool tape style case
    iPhone 4 Cases-s-ip4g-2302b_1-350x350.jpg
    cheaper than ebay $2.84 at
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718