- 12-01-2011, 03:44 PM #376
- 12-01-2011, 04:43 PM #377
- 12-01-2011, 05:18 PM #378
- 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM #379
- 12-15-2011, 08:41 AM #380
- 12-19-2011, 03:26 AM #381
- 12-23-2011, 02:48 AM #382
I just ordered the case Mate Barely There made from brushed aluminum. I'm looking forward to having a sleek minimalistic case that will slide in and out of my pocket easier.. I have a case mate monsta. Which is a rubbery case. It offers great protection but I have a hard time pulling it in and out of my pockets because the rubber grips everything.. The grippy rubber is perfect when I don't want it sliding anywhere. However I hate it when my pockets keep getting pulled inside out just because I got a text. So now I will have a case that will be more for the time I want it riding in my pocket. The monsta rubbery case will be for when I require a little more protection....or when I'm wearing pants with BIG pockets...
- 12-30-2011, 01:36 AM #383iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I just bought a used Iphone 4. Liking it so far, but still screwing with jailbreaking & unlocking from ATT to Tmobile.
Where is the best place to get an Otterbox Defender case? I found a few on Craigslist & Ebay, but they are either sold, I get no reply or pricey (ebay).
- 12-30-2011, 06:15 AM #384
Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
- 01-03-2012, 06:18 PM #385
- 01-04-2012, 09:57 AM #386
- 01-19-2012, 06:55 PM #387
- 02-01-2012, 01:05 PM #388iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
So I've been using the Switcheasy Eclipse (white/grey) for a month or so now. I have to say, It's probably my favorite case thus far.
Fit is excellent. Volume buttons are tactile. It has a surpriingly low profile and still adds lip protection. I only have one caveat: the grey bottom-edge gets dirty (surprisingly the white is still immaculate).
I was a huge fan of Incipio's DRX; but this one feels much smaller, in my opinion.
- 02-03-2012, 06:38 PM #389
- 02-13-2012, 11:51 PM #390
- 02-14-2012, 06:13 AM #391iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
check this one out! my next victim! love this color combination...
it's called xtru case pearl white duo (for iPhone 4 but i'm not so sure about the iphone 4s though, however most likely...)
it's got an ultrahard UV coating like what we have on our sunglasses today.
Rodger uploaded some pics
- 02-15-2012, 03:02 AM #392
- 02-25-2012, 10:27 AM #393
- 03-01-2012, 08:23 PM #394
- 03-01-2012, 09:01 PM #395
- 03-01-2012, 11:11 PM #396
- 03-02-2012, 08:57 PM #397
- 03-04-2012, 04:08 PM #398
- 03-09-2012, 10:56 PM #399
- 03-09-2012, 11:03 PM #400iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
hi guys. just giving my thought. the other day i saw this website, they have a lot of different skins from otter and transformer skins. they even have this solar charger *** casing. its really cool. waiting for it to arrived. you should just check it out. Just sharing maybe i could be of help