iPhone 4 Cases

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I haven't found anything so far with the exception of Apple's iPhone bumpers. My guess is the new cases from the various manufactures will pop up at or shortly after the initial release date of the 4.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I've seen a lot of companies that are showing cases, but not available to order yet. Do an online search. Belkin, Case-Mate, Scoche, and Otterbox all have cases on their sites I think. I haven't decided if I'm going to use a case yet. I haven't for over 6 months on my 3GS.

azelaya84

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm a converted blackberry user and one of the best cases I had for my blackberry was an epik case and to my surprises when I went to go see he already had the iphone4 cases in stock so I ordered 2 and hopefully they will be here before I get my phone.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Im thinking about just doing a Zagg invisible shield and a bumper until Switcheasy comes out with theirs

I had Clear-Coat on my 3G, and Zagg on my 3GS for a while. The application was much easier and looked better on the Clear-Coat than the Zagg. Just thought I'd give you a heads up! The application will be a lot easier though, because the shields won't have to curve around the back.

EDIT: Make sure you give whichever shield you choose time to completely dry before putting the bumper on (24-48 hours). It could make the shield slide and bubble up.

Last edited:

03phoenix#IM

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Im thinking about just doing a Zagg invisible shield and a bumper until Switcheasy comes out with theirs

I was thinking the exact same thing. I currently have the switcheasy torrent on my 3gs. Switcheasy makes great products, plus you get a lot of "extras" with their cases (screen protectors, dock guard, docking adapter made to work with their case), you cant go wrong.

greenapple

Jun 17, 2010
www.flickr.com
i'd still do the bumper and have the clear guard for front and back..don't really like the idea of having a case that adds breadth to the phone but a little wider is okay (from the bumper) i guess.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
The switcheasy cases look very nice, can't wait to see what they come up with for iPhone 4

I'm a big fan of SwitchEasy. They always seem to have very nice cases at a reasonable price. Plus they generally include a couple of better-than-average screen protectors.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR