Headphone Remote

farhanuk77

May 14, 2010
Visit site
hi every one..
I have a 3GS iphone with 3.1.3. The headphone remote has stopped working with my phone. It is still working perfectly fine with my macbook so there is no problem with the headphone. Just the remote has stopped working with the iphone. I have tried restarting the phone but it dose not help. Please if someone can help me on this. Hope to get a reply soon. Thank You

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
The headphones have been prone to that button failing. I believe you can get them replaced through Apple. There was a link somewhere on the forums IIRC.

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I just had this problem and it enden up being a lot of lint on the headphone port. what I did was turn the phone off and very carefully put a very small flat-head screw driver in the headphone port and spin it the wrap up the lint. but if you get a flashlight and look in the headphone port you will be able to see if there is lint in there

Chris71

May 16, 2010
Visit site
was curious if anyone has found a "plug" to use on the headphone port while carrying the phone in your pocket, I was using an otter box defender case which was nice because the ports were all sealed off but it was just too big and bulky and went to a Griffin slider case.

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
was curious if anyone has found a "plug" to use on the headphone port while carrying the phone in your pocket, I was using an otter box defender case which was nice because the ports were all sealed off but it was just too big and bulky and went to a Griffin slider case.

Idk if they still come with them but the capsule rebel use to come with one, and it's a pretty nice case, but the plug will work with a lot of other cases too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73