Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 23 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Actual

Global Posts
    2,356 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

makes serious gadget apparel for the serious gadget geek -- cases in point are their jackets which typically include a couple of iPhone and iPod touch friendly pockets (that let you see *and* control your device right through the translucent material) and the only pocket we're aware of big enough to carry an iPad.

And because this could no doubt come in handy to TiPb readers, SCOTTeVEST CEO Scott Jordan has graciously offered up a $150 gift certificate/credit for us to pass along to one of you.

All you have to do to enter is leave a reply below telling us in which you most want to store your iPhone, iPod touch, and/or iPad.

Give-away starts now and ends Sunday, March 28 at 12:00pm PT. Only one entry per person.

Oh, and and entering this give-away also counts as an entry for TiPb's big iPad give-away, so get replying!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,168 Global Posts

Since Spring is upon us, I would love to have the Tropical Jacket/Vest. It seems like a nice, lightweight jacket with removable sleeves. It would make a perfect companion to the new iPhone due to arrive this summer.
    Co-Host On the iOSDocked Podcast
    PDA Lineage: Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond,iPhone 3G 16GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB/WiFi Ipad 16GB,iPhone 4 32gb,iPhone 4s 32gb,iPhone 5, Ipad 3,iPhone 5S, Ipad Air
    iPhone Beginner

I would LOVE the SeV Travel Vest for Men. It has 22 pockets, including one for the iPad. How perfect would it be to win this SeV Travel Vest & the iPad? A person can dream...
    iPhone Newbie

I gotta say the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece would be my choice. It would come in handy for anyone who likes to run with their iPhone. Gotta have it in black though or no dice.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

The Quantum Jacket is pretty awesome!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts

I would take the evolution travel jacket. Colors look good and jacket would be a great addition to my closet especially now in time for spring and bike riding.
    iPhone Nanite

I gotta go with the SeV Travel Vest for Men. Nothing like whipping out an iPad at a meeting.
    iMore Intermediate

I like the Softshell Jacket for keeping my gear dry on those rainy days.
    iPhone Nanite

Gotta' say the Travel Vest for Men would be for me. As a disabled/retired "old fart" it appears perfect to hold all the electronic "stuff" I enjoy having around - including my new iPad scheduled to arrive next week!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Definitely the Softshell Jacket--Just can't do vests or hoodies. Sweet giveaway!
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

I'm gonna pick the Travel Vest for Men. I bought a SCOTTeVEST long time ago and still use it to this day, as all the pockets come in so handy. I could never get the damn solar panel to work though...
    Check out my brand new game Rico: Mercenary for Hire on the App Store!
    for iPhone, and iPod touch, and iPad!
    iPhone Nanite

Default ScottEVest

I would love the Black Essential Travel Jacket. It would be great for the spring months.

Thanks
    JH
    iPhone Nanite

This is such a tough question as there are some tasty options that one could go for. I already have the Evolution jacket which would comfortably hold an ipad as well as an iphone and an ipod. It would be too greedy a second Evolution jacket therefore. So instead I'd like one of those brilliant Microfleece Pullovers - they look so comfortable yet practical and with a $150 gift certificate I could buy one of each of the colours (black, gunmetal and moss)
    iPhone Nanite

With the warmer weather approaching I would go with either the travel vest or the windbreaker!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

I would definitely like to try those Hidden Cargo Pants . I wouldn't have to decide what phone I want to bring with me, I could take them all!
    iPhone Newbie

It would have to be the Tropical Jacket/Vest for me. Lots of pockets and perfect for the temperatures where I live.
    iPhone Beginner

I would probably purchase the vest. I like how it's light weight and you still have the 20+ pockets. I am a big fan of ScotteVest. The vest looks awesome too bc it will fit the iPad! Nice giveaway, thanks TiPb & ScotteVest!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

The ultimate hoodie microfleece in black would be perfect for me.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default scott e

the hidden cargo pants for me, perfecto!
    iPhone Newbie

i would like the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece i use my sweatshirt more then anything else
    iPhone Nanite

Default ...

Alright, I'm not even kidding when I say I NEED that jacket for my iPad!
    iPhone Newbie

i'd like the hoodie, cuz well...i just have a thing for hoodies!
    iPhone Nanite

Gotta go with the Cotton Hoodie I live in hoodies and this one looks to be one of SeVs best.
    iPhone Intermediate

I would totally sport the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece. I would love to have one of those.
    iPhone Nanite

Default SeV and TiPb rocks!

I would love to rock the SeV Travel Vest for Men. On my last business trip I would have only had one carry-on as this would fit my netbook and everything else I needed on the plane.
Page 1 of 23 1234 ... LastLast