TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
With this wonderful spring weather upon us and a ton of gizmos to carry, i think the pack windbreaker would be amazing. Best of all, I could potentially get one for my wife as well and, between the two of us, carry all our tech on brisk walks in April. Seriously, I love the look of that windbreaker.

debralu

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
My pick

I really like the SCOTTeVEST Travel Vest for Women! It comes in three colors (although I don't know which one I'd choose) and has lots of pockets. It's compatible with an iPad... which I hope to win soon! :D

larryganz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a couple of black Scottevest jackets with removable sleeves (one fleece, one nylon), and I would LOVE the SeV Travel Vest for Men in Desert Sand color, for a change of pace and room for the iPad.

Joebin

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
SCOTTeVEST

Since I live in SoCal the cotton hoodie would work out best for me since I could wear that most of the year. Still $70 is pretty steep.

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
The jacket please!

I have so much gadgets (iPhone, maybe soon ipad, Nexus One, and Blackberry for work) that I don't have enough pockets. The jacket would be a real treasure for me!

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Definitely the black Fleece 5.0 Jacket -- it looks like what I wear anyway, but way, way better. And it converts to a vest. These guys make the best stuff.

dbng

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Living in the desert, I'd have to go with the Essential Travel Jacket. The other jackets look great but I'm afraid I'd never get a chance to wear them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro