- 03-24-2010, 10:02 AM #126
Travel Vest for the iPad
The Travel Vest would be the best for the iPad since it is light and comfortable. Just whip out that iPad after taking a rest from the hike!
- 03-24-2010, 10:07 AM #127
I have a few of their products, and i would say the Travel Vest is great for bringing the iPad where you need to go.
- 03-24-2010, 10:22 AM #128
Would love a companion color!
I have a SeV travel vest in black. I no longer lug so much junk in my pockets and it's like my American Express card - Don't leave Home without it!
I would love one in tan and plan to get one anyhoo if I don't win the drawing for the summer so I don't absorb all the heat in the sun.
BTW: I carry my iPhone in the inside right touch pocket and my Jawbone in the inner tiny pocket in the right external pocket.
- 03-24-2010, 10:24 AM #129
I think the softshell jacket would be a great way to keep all of my gadgets in a comfortable place. Thanks for posting this, by the way. I'd never heard of the company before, but I will definitely be checking out their products! Never seem to have enough pockets.
- 03-24-2010, 10:31 AM #130
I want the soft shell jacket.
- 03-24-2010, 10:42 AM #131iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
The Travel Vest in Desert Sand seems like the best option for me. It would store an iPad as well as my iPhone. Plus, living here in AZ, it wouldn't get too hot.
- 03-24-2010, 10:48 AM #132iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I like the Essential Travel Jacket for Women in the Black Lava color. Every geek-ette wants an easy way to carry their gadgets and still look cute while doing it.
- 03-24-2010, 11:03 AM #133iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I like the Graphite Pack Windbreaker. It can hold my iPod Touch plus all kinds of other things including the iPad.
- 03-24-2010, 11:08 AM #134
- 03-24-2010, 11:23 AM #135
- 03-24-2010, 12:22 PM #136iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
the quantum one looks nice
- 03-24-2010, 01:20 PM #137
I've had my eye on one of these for a long time, my preference is the tropical jacket.
- 03-24-2010, 03:40 PM #138
I would love to have one of those Green Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece jackets. I love to run and take my iPhone when I run and it would be nice to have it in a pocket instead of clipped to me. Very awesome giveaway, and what a great prize!
- 03-24-2010, 04:25 PM #139
I like the Essential Jacket
- 03-24-2010, 04:49 PM #140
- 03-24-2010, 05:57 PM #141iPhone Beginner
- 79 Posts
I have been wanting the Fleece 5.0 since before Christmas. I was going to get it for my Birthday but then it was sold out in my size. I still want one to help endure the Michigan winters.
- 03-24-2010, 06:22 PM #142
Black Quantum Jacket
I'd like to use my new iPad in a Black Quantum Jacket.
- 03-24-2010, 06:42 PM #143iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I'd love, no wait... I need to win the Quantum Jacket. I carry a lot of things and I'm tired of cargo pants and bulky jackets.
- 03-24-2010, 06:54 PM #144
Travel Vest for Me
The Men's Travel Vest is for me.
I want it for 2 reasons:
1) To easily get through security at the airport by having everything in a removable vest.
2) To put all those heavy electronics in my pockets to avoid paying for weight overages in my checked luggage. And it seems like it would distribute the weight more evenly than a backpack!
- 03-24-2010, 07:16 PM #145
- 03-24-2010, 07:33 PM #146
I'm partial to the Quantum Jacket but it looks like it's been discontinued
Oh well I guess the Evolution Travel Jacket would make a nice alternative. Not sure how convenient having an iPad in a pocket on your back would be but at least it wouldn't dig into my gut. Would work well for the Vespa though.
- 03-24-2010, 08:03 PM #147
- 03-24-2010, 09:34 PM #148iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
I really like the marine blue Evolution Travel Jacket!
- 03-24-2010, 09:45 PM #149iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
I really like the marine blue Evolution Travel Jacket.
- 03-24-2010, 10:56 PM #150iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Definitely the softshell. Like I don't already have enough of those. But none of them have the pockets I need like the Scottevest.