- 03-29-2010, 01:58 AM #551
The quantum jacket and the soft shell jacket are definitely going on my birthday list. I've been looking for a new jacket this year.
- 03-29-2010, 03:44 AM #552iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
The Soft Shell jacket is my pick.
- 03-29-2010, 05:19 AM #553iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I really want the SeV Travel Vest for Men. It has 22 pockets and it looks very nice from the outside, and more than very nice from the inside (Considering there is an iPad, an iPod touch, and an iPhone in it).
- 03-29-2010, 06:34 AM #554iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
i think i would go simple and get the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece
- 03-29-2010, 06:38 AM #555iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I'd like the Quantum Jacket. Looks awesome!
- 03-29-2010, 07:13 AM #556
- 03-29-2010, 10:03 AM #557iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
I just can't wait to see what kind of pants will be developed to house the iPad.
- 03-29-2010, 10:10 AM #558
The Essential Travel Jacket works for me. Looks to be a humble yet formal looking jacket that looks great for any occasion.
- 03-29-2010, 10:12 AM #559
Travel Vest for Men FOR SURE!
22 pocket vest designed for stylish, efficient travel
Includes patented Personal Area Network??????
Incorporates clear touch fabric interior pockets!~!!!!!
Silky, lightweight lining!!!!!
The ultimate in travel clothing: Why pay for a carry-on when you can easily wear everything you need?!?!?!?!?!
Breeze through airport security - just slip off the vest!!!!
Sizes Large and up can hold iPad® in TabPocket™!!!!
Available in Red Rock, Desert Sand and Black Lava!!!!
- 03-29-2010, 10:43 AM #560iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
The Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece for me an my Utah winters!
- 03-29-2010, 10:59 AM #561iPhone Newbie
- 40 Posts
The hoodie because I could buy two with the voucher and then me and the wife could roam the streets looking like a right pair of matching loons! Sorry, I mean cool dudes.
- 03-29-2010, 11:05 AM #562
I would use the Hooded Fleece the most so that's the one I would store my ipad in.
- 03-29-2010, 12:35 PM #563
Is there really a better option than the Travel Vest for men? I would want a hoodie that fits an iPad but I dont see it showing the iPad on the Xray.
Red Rock is a great color too for the travel vest but I think I would buy the tan one just to get a neutral color to go with any shirt.
- 03-29-2010, 02:19 PM #564
I like the new soft shell jacket not too many pockets and great color!
- 03-29-2010, 04:09 PM #565iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Travel Vest black Lava
- 03-29-2010, 05:41 PM #566
- 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM #567
- 03-29-2010, 08:40 PM #568
would love to have the pack windbreaker.
- 03-30-2010, 09:36 AM #569iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Evolution Travel Jacket all the way! Having those chest-level pockets are super handy!
- 03-30-2010, 10:07 AM #570
- 03-31-2010, 12:55 AM #571
Pick one??? There are many SCOTTEVEST products that would be very practical. I think the vest or softshell jacket would be perfect for traveling by aircraft or train. The microfleece hoodie would be very cozy to wear to my favorite wifi enabled coffee shop on crisp, cool fall days.
So please don't make me pick just one.
- 03-31-2010, 02:33 AM #572
- 04-09-2010, 12:32 AM #573iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
That is too cool
Would love to have one of those.
- 04-09-2010, 05:53 AM #574