- 03-28-2010, 08:57 PM #526
- 03-28-2010, 09:06 PM #527iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
ipad give away
Please I need on so I can convince the doctors, IT guys and administrators that this will revolutionize care at our hospital.
- 03-28-2010, 09:06 PM #528
Soft Shell Jacket!
- 03-28-2010, 09:07 PM #529iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I need the e vest so I can carry all of my crap at work
- 03-28-2010, 09:10 PM #530
- 03-28-2010, 09:26 PM #531iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I have to go with the Essential Travel Jacket for Men in red. It looks like it could be used for many different occasions.
- 03-28-2010, 09:28 PM #532
I'd like the Travel Vest for Women (maybe in red). I'm always carrying around too many things and not enough pockets to keep them from getting tangled up in each other. iPhone, earbuds, receipts, paperwork, I'm sure I would still find a way to fill it up!
- 03-28-2010, 09:41 PM #533
- 03-28-2010, 09:45 PM #534iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
The best looking one
Softshell jacket. Casual yet fashionable.
- 03-28-2010, 09:47 PM #535
the Fleece 5.0 or travel Vest
I have to choose between the Fleece 5.0 and the Travel vest. Both have good stuff for them. Both i will go for the Travel Vest because i can wear it all years. hot or cold weather. The best parter for the Ipod Touch and me. Or maybe the new Iphone that's coming soon.
- 03-28-2010, 09:51 PM #536
I like the SeV Travel Vest for Men the best!
- 03-28-2010, 10:09 PM #537
Gotta be the SeV Travel Vest for Men. Hopefully nothing will get lost in all those pockets lol.
- 03-28-2010, 10:14 PM #538iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I need a new one, so the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece in gunmetal would be perfect. And an iPad to put in it wouldn't hurt either.
- 03-28-2010, 10:31 PM #539iMore Newbie
- 14 Posts
The Travel vest would do it for me. Especially if I win the iPad too!!
- 03-28-2010, 10:44 PM #540
that travel vest looks JUST warm enough to keep me going after selling enough blood to spring an iPad for myself. And plenty of pockets for the cookies
The way I see it, what good is having the blood if you don't have what you need to make it really flow!
- 03-28-2010, 10:47 PM #541iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
Essential Travel Jacket for Men, black.
This is a good looking jacket, and I would love to have one. Also, I am willing to bribe someone to win.
- 03-28-2010, 11:08 PM #542
I think I like the Essential Travel Jacket for Women best, and would most like to store my (possible future) iPad in it. :-)
- 03-28-2010, 11:12 PM #543
- 03-28-2010, 11:19 PM #544iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
So many cool things - how can I choose? I want them all :-)
But if I had to choose just one - I would pick the women's travel vest - it will be perfect for our trip to Mongolia this year!
- 03-29-2010, 12:27 AM #545iPhone Newbie
- 19 Posts
The Quantum Jacket would be awesome!
- 03-29-2010, 12:27 AM #546
- 03-29-2010, 12:29 AM #547iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would like the SeV Travel Vest for Men. It has plenty of pockets, including one for the iPad. So ill take one jacket and one ipad lol..... what i cant dream
- 03-29-2010, 01:13 AM #548
Definitely like the microfleece hoodie. About the price of a jcrew hoodie, but with pockets!
- 03-29-2010, 01:24 AM #549iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
best iphone site around.
- 03-29-2010, 01:57 AM #550
Definately the travel vest for me.