- 03-28-2010, 02:15 PM #476
- 03-28-2010, 02:23 PM #477iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I'LL take any thanks as long as I have the ipad too!!!
- 03-28-2010, 02:29 PM #478iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
the microfleece hoodie. Am I too late?
- 03-28-2010, 02:30 PM #479
Travel Vest for Men is the one for me!
- 03-28-2010, 02:31 PM #480
I like the tropical vest as well.
- 03-28-2010, 02:35 PM #481
I'd want the cotton hoodie. A classic.
- 03-28-2010, 02:36 PM #482
The SeV Men's Travel Vest would be pretty awesome to have.
- 03-28-2010, 02:41 PM #483iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I think the Quantum Jacket looks really nice! I'd want to get that.
- 03-28-2010, 02:42 PM #484
The Soft Shell Jacket is sweet in Slate - I have the an old vest and I still use it when I travel - I plan to get a new one for my new iPad.
- 03-28-2010, 02:54 PM #485
I'd go for a simple Cotton Hoodie.
- 03-28-2010, 03:04 PM #486
Where else would I want to put my iPad!
- 03-28-2010, 03:05 PM #487iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
The ScotteVest looks very Maxwell Smart. Supercool!
- 03-28-2010, 03:12 PM #488
i think i would go with the Pack Windbreaker in graphite.
- 03-28-2010, 03:28 PM #489
Hey I would love one of the Scotties, I work with High School students for a non-profit, we take lots of trips, in April for their spring break we are rebuilding some orphanges in Haiti, somehow I always end up carrying everyone's stuff, the Scotties would work wonders!
- 03-28-2010, 03:36 PM #490
for sure the softshell jacket is the one
- 03-28-2010, 03:36 PM #491
- 03-28-2010, 03:37 PM #492
- 03-28-2010, 03:38 PM #493iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
def the soft shell jacket!
soft shells = love
- 03-28-2010, 03:48 PM #494
this jacket is great for a ipad owner who doesnt want to carry it around with a case.
- 03-28-2010, 03:54 PM #495
- 03-28-2010, 03:56 PM #496iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would like the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece, it's light and have a lot of pockets. Love it.
Great giveaway, I love to see apparel too in giveaways! Thx.
- 03-28-2010, 04:12 PM #497
- 03-28-2010, 04:14 PM #498
My 1st post on TiPb. Definitely would want the Softshell Jacket.
- 03-28-2010, 04:25 PM #499
- 03-28-2010, 04:31 PM #500