TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakew23

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
This is an easy choice. The SeV Travel Vest for Men, which I would actually wear. This stuff actually has style and doesn't look like a piece of clothing you'd think would be able to hold all these devices.

John-Fox

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
I have to say with spring hitting hard later this week where I am, a jacket would be the last thing I'm shopping for right now. But now later this year ...

Tpebop

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm quite partial to the Quantum jacket myself. It's very stylish. The fact that it can act as sort of a "utility-belt" is pretty intriguing to me.

Sandifop

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Which Scott Product?

I was going to buy a Pack Windbreaker anyway but, if you GIVE me one I can pocket the cash, windbreaker AND an iPad!

schwingle

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
the soft shell jacket was designed for me!

it's just what i want in a jacket ... of course, it would be even better with that iPad i haven't won yet! :)

safesolvent

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The SeV Travel Vest for Men

The SeV Travel Vest for Men because i love the idea of having PAN cable/wire management. no matter how wireless our devices are we still manage to have SOME cables dangling and hanging around us.

i think the only thing missing would be something to help carry my 5D mark II in one of those pockets.... JUST KIDDING :)

thon

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I think I would have to go with the travelvest as well

It's nice because you can wear it in the Spring, but also wear it indoors during the winter. Plus, with the cost of carry-on bags nowadays, this would pay off with just a few flights.

thebeast3203

Aug 30, 2009
Visit site
I really liked the lighter vest that Rene was wearing in the video. The one after the large winter coat. It seems like something that you could wear all the time and those are the kind of things I look for in a jacket. And all those pockets are just freaking sweet.

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
I would like to store all of my "i" devices in the Soft Shell Jacket. So far I only have an iPhone, but I hope to add an iPad soon as well.

- iFizzgig

SciTeach3

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I would go with the SeV Travel & Sports Shorts. I get tired of the standard cargo shorts but still like being able to Cary all my "stuff". Would not really work for the iPad but my iPhone sure would be happy.

cwaturner

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
As a cameraman and a film producer, I would enjoy the travel vest, there are so many pockets to store batteries, film and of course my iPhone, iPod an the iPad that I will win from TiPB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2