- 03-28-2010, 11:25 AM #376
Definitely the softshell jacket! I would love that.
- 03-28-2010, 11:26 AM #377
"better than the members only jacket" I call it the iMembers Only jacket!
- 03-28-2010, 11:26 AM #378
- 03-28-2010, 11:26 AM #379
definitely has to be the microfleece hoodie, pockets galore!
- 03-28-2010, 11:27 AM #380
The soft shell jacket rocks my boat!
- 03-28-2010, 11:28 AM #381
- 03-28-2010, 11:29 AM #382iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Dreaming of an iPad in the SeV Travel Vest for Men!
- 03-28-2010, 11:29 AM #383
- 03-28-2010, 11:32 AM #384iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Travel Vest for men.
- 03-28-2010, 11:32 AM #385
- 03-28-2010, 11:33 AM #386
- 03-28-2010, 11:34 AM #387
By the way...
The marketing worked. I didn't know about your product, and now I've clicked on just about every link on your site (scottevest.com) to see what you have. Pretty cool gear..
...and I'm not just saying that because I want to win an iPad. :-)
Although, it would be nice.
- 03-28-2010, 11:35 AM #388iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
The vests look pretty cool!
- 03-28-2010, 11:35 AM #389
I would love to have the Tropical Jacket/Vest. I'd probably get the Polo Shirt too!
- 03-28-2010, 11:35 AM #390
Tropical Jacket/Vest for me
I would go with the Tropical Jacket/ Vest down here in the Florida sun. Gives me a place to hide all of my apple products, and lots of other stuff!
- 03-28-2010, 11:36 AM #391
- 03-28-2010, 11:39 AM #392
- 03-28-2010, 11:40 AM #393
I'm partial to the vest myself. I have this one vest that I wear pretty much all the time but it is not the most gadget friendly vest.
- 03-28-2010, 11:45 AM #394iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Definitely the Quantum Jacket. That thing rocks!
- 03-28-2010, 11:45 AM #395
I was recently pondering the various options for adding the ipad to my current softshell jacket as it's by far the most worn of my coats. It has a pocket i've dedicated to the iphone but there's no logical place to drop the ipad for easy carrying--thus the new SCOTTeVEST softshell is the perfect updgrade to the most useful jacket in the world.
- 03-28-2010, 11:47 AM #396
The Travel Vest for Men is unique and looks great for traveling. I feel like this vest would make me a happy camper. However, The ultimate happy camper would have a new apple Ipad hehe
- 03-28-2010, 11:48 AM #397iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I would totally wear the microfleece ultimate hoodie. I like how light (Florida hardly gets cold enough to warrant a heavy jacket ) microfleece is yet still warm and comfortable.
- 03-28-2010, 11:48 AM #398
I really like the Lightweight Jacket for Hot or Tropical Weather. Not too many pockets, yet just enough. Being in Florida, to me, constitutes "Hot" AND "Tropical!" Having the option to zip-off the sleeves to reveal an attractive, yet useful vest is also a kicker for me.
- 03-28-2010, 11:48 AM #399
I would like the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece so I will be warm sleeping on a park bench when I spend my rent money on an iPad.
- 03-28-2010, 11:48 AM #400
SeV Travel Vest for Men
I'd love to make use of the SeV Travel Vest for Men. I actually have a similarly looking vest - but w/o the pockets. And w/o the iPad. So it lacks quite a bit when you get down to it...