TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
ScreenShot081-400x150.jpg

SCOTTeVEST makes serious gadget apparel for the serious gadget geek -- cases in point are their jackets which typically include a couple of iPhone and iPod touch friendly pockets (that let you see *and* control your device right through the translucent material) and the only pocket we're aware of big enough to carry an iPad.

And because this could no doubt come in handy to TiPb readers, SCOTTeVEST CEO Scott Jordan has graciously offered up a $150 gift certificate/credit for us to pass along to one of you.

All you have to do to enter is leave a reply below telling us in which SCOTTeVEST product you most want to store your iPhone, iPod touch, and/or iPad.

Give-away starts now and ends Sunday, March 28 at 12:00pm PT. Only one entry per person.

Oh, and and entering this give-away also counts as an entry for TiPb's big iPad give-away, so get replying!

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Since Spring is upon us, I would love to have the Tropical Jacket/Vest. It seems like a nice, lightweight jacket with removable sleeves. It would make a perfect companion to the new iPhone due to arrive this summer. :)

hanguk9117

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I would LOVE the SeV Travel Vest for Men. It has 22 pockets, including one for the iPad. How perfect would it be to win this SeV Travel Vest & the iPad? A person can dream...

brandonc14

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I gotta say the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece would be my choice. It would come in handy for anyone who likes to run with their iPhone. Gotta have it in black though or no dice.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I would take the evolution travel jacket. Colors look good and jacket would be a great addition to my closet especially now in time for spring and bike riding.

dfpotten

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Gotta' say the Travel Vest for Men would be for me. As a disabled/retired "old fart" it appears perfect to hold all the electronic "stuff" I enjoy having around - including my new iPad scheduled to arrive next week!

BeyondtheTech

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
I'm gonna pick the Travel Vest for Men. I bought a SCOTTeVEST long time ago and still use it to this day, as all the pockets come in so handy. I could never get the damn solar panel to work though...

RhHat

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
This is such a tough question as there are some tasty options that one could go for. I already have the Evolution jacket which would comfortably hold an ipad as well as an iphone and an ipod. It would be too greedy a second Evolution jacket therefore. So instead I'd like one of those brilliant Microfleece Pullovers - they look so comfortable yet practical and with a $150 gift certificate I could buy one of each of the colours (black, gunmetal and moss)

Cobra5mil

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I would definitely like to try those Hidden Cargo Pants . I wouldn't have to decide what phone I want to bring with me, I could take them all!

ciocpa

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
It would have to be the Tropical Jacket/Vest for me. Lots of pockets and perfect for the temperatures where I live.

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I would probably purchase the vest. I like how it's light weight and you still have the 20+ pockets. I am a big fan of ScotteVest. The vest looks awesome too bc it will fit the iPad! Nice giveaway, thanks TiPb & ScotteVest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR