- 03-28-2010, 11:03 AM #351iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece
I definitely want to add the black hoodie microfleece to my collection.
- 03-28-2010, 11:03 AM #352
Favorite SeV/SCOTTEVEST product
I think the "Pack Windbreaker" is my choice for favorite SeV/SCOTTEVEST product.
- 03-28-2010, 11:04 AM #353
SeV travel vest for men please!!!!
- 03-28-2010, 11:04 AM #354iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
You know, I was skeptical of this thing when I first saw it. It seemed like one of those gimmicky "oh sure, they slapped a big pocket on it and called it a new product"-type deals. But I was checking it out more closely before entering and, in actuality, it's a pretty spiffy jacket. They convinced me: I'd love one!
Last edited by loanhighknight; 03-28-2010 at 11:06 AM.
- 03-28-2010, 11:06 AM #355
SCOTTEVEST Travel Sport Shorts
I live in an area that is warm nearly all year, so the best choice is the Travel Sport Shorts. I'm especially impressed with NoBulge pockets considering that I'm always carrying at least my iPhone, wallet, and keys in my front pockets. I also appreciate the magnetic enclosures on the pockets for that added sense of security.
- 03-28-2010, 11:06 AM #356iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
- 03-28-2010, 11:07 AM #357
I'm really liking the SEV Soft Shell jacket, I'm a fan of jackets without a ton of exterior pockets or styling. I think Slate is the color for me!
- 03-28-2010, 11:07 AM #358
The SeV Travel Vest for Men would be extremely helpful for my daily commute to Boston, I travel there just about daily, carrying my iPhone, Kindle 2, headphones and various other cables and have been looking into ScottVest products for a while.
- 03-28-2010, 11:11 AM #359iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I'd use the softshell.
- 03-28-2010, 11:11 AM #360
Several family members will be going to Italy in the early fall, and I can't imagine a more travel-friendly item than the vest or jacket to facilitate a smoother and enjoyable experience. What a great storage and travel medium for carrying our iphones and an ipod touch. Not only will we utilize their unique storage capacity for our phones, but I can also envision storing various camera accessories in these secure and readily available pockets. I think my wife could actually get by without a purse! I'm sure I'll opt for the vest while my wife and daughter will likely consider the jacket with the zip-on-off sleeves. Great looking product.
- 03-28-2010, 11:12 AM #361iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Like the ultimate fleece it's great for jogging this summer.
Just don't know if I can run with an ipad in it's pockets just kidding it looks great and works with my iPhone. Can't wait to get this and hoping for an ipad.
- 03-28-2010, 11:14 AM #362
I like the blue softshell jacket!
- 03-28-2010, 11:15 AM #363
I would like the quantum case
- 03-28-2010, 11:15 AM #364
- 03-28-2010, 11:17 AM #365
I would love to get the travel vest because I wouldn't need to bring a bag!
- 03-28-2010, 11:17 AM #366
- 03-28-2010, 11:18 AM #367
- 03-28-2010, 11:18 AM #368iPhone Newbie
- 19 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting the Hoodie Microfleece either! It pretty sweet!
- 03-28-2010, 11:19 AM #369
- 03-28-2010, 11:19 AM #370
- 03-28-2010, 11:19 AM #371
- 03-28-2010, 11:20 AM #372
- 03-28-2010, 11:23 AM #373
- 03-28-2010, 11:23 AM #374
Interested in the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece. The material lasts longer.
- 03-28-2010, 11:24 AM #375