- 03-28-2010, 10:42 AM #326
Which Scott Product?
I was going to buy a Pack Windbreaker anyway but, if you GIVE me one I can pocket the cash, windbreaker AND an iPad!
- 03-28-2010, 10:43 AM #327
I'd def go with the SeV Jacket for iPad. I would rock that bad boy at the clubs
- 03-28-2010, 10:43 AM #328
the soft shell jacket was designed for me!
it's just what i want in a jacket ... of course, it would be even better with that iPad i haven't won yet!
- 03-28-2010, 10:43 AM #329iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
The SeV Travel Vest for Men
The SeV Travel Vest for Men because i love the idea of having PAN cable/wire management. no matter how wireless our devices are we still manage to have SOME cables dangling and hanging around us.
i think the only thing missing would be something to help carry my 5D mark II in one of those pockets.... JUST KIDDING
- 03-28-2010, 10:44 AM #330
I think I would have to go with the travelvest as well
It's nice because you can wear it in the Spring, but also wear it indoors during the winter. Plus, with the cost of carry-on bags nowadays, this would pay off with just a few flights.
- 03-28-2010, 10:46 AM #331
I really liked the lighter vest that Rene was wearing in the video. The one after the large winter coat. It seems like something that you could wear all the time and those are the kind of things I look for in a jacket. And all those pockets are just freaking sweet.
- 03-28-2010, 10:47 AM #332
- 03-28-2010, 10:47 AM #333iMore Beginner
- 82 Posts
I would like to store all of my "i" devices in the Soft Shell Jacket. So far I only have an iPhone, but I hope to add an iPad soon as well.
- 03-28-2010, 10:49 AM #334iMore Newbie
- 43 Posts
I'd like the ultimate hoodie!!
- 03-28-2010, 10:49 AM #335
Definitely the Softshell Jacket- I love the style and I really need a lot of pockets
- 03-28-2010, 10:50 AM #336iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
I would go with the SeV Travel & Sports Shorts. I get tired of the standard cargo shorts but still like being able to Cary all my "stuff". Would not really work for the iPad but my iPhone sure would be happy.
- 03-28-2010, 10:51 AM #337
I'd say the ultimate hoodie would be best for me. Would be great to have something to carry my ipad in.
- 03-28-2010, 10:52 AM #338
- 03-28-2010, 10:53 AM #339iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
As a cameraman and a film producer, I would enjoy the travel vest, there are so many pockets to store batteries, film and of course my iPhone, iPod an the iPad that I will win from TiPB!
- 03-28-2010, 10:53 AM #340iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I loveee the cotton Henley shirt! It looks so cosy!
- 03-28-2010, 10:53 AM #341
- 03-28-2010, 10:54 AM #342iPhone Newbie
- 46 Posts
I like the TEC Shirt. Would look really good on me hold my iPhone too!!
- 03-28-2010, 10:54 AM #343iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Essential Travel Jacket for Men
- 03-28-2010, 10:54 AM #344
The best vest from SeV/SCOTTEVEST is the Travel Vest for Men in Desert Sand.
+ room for the iPad.
and still room for plenty of other stuff.
I'd be in heaven.
- 03-28-2010, 10:55 AM #345
- 03-28-2010, 10:57 AM #346
the micro fleece hoodie would be nice for travel and what-not. perfect for my obsession with gadgetry.
- 03-28-2010, 10:58 AM #347
- 03-28-2010, 10:58 AM #348
I would love to win a Travel Vest for Men, it seems really handy and i will be able to be more addicted to my brand new iPad =D
Thx in advance !
- 03-28-2010, 11:00 AM #349iMore Intermediate
- 135 Posts
The Tropical Jacket looks the slickest. That or the Softshell. Both are sweet.
- 03-28-2010, 11:01 AM #350
Hey what's up, I wanna win!