- 03-28-2010, 10:22 AM #301
- 03-28-2010, 10:22 AM #302
Tropical jacket/vest would be just the thing for the long hit Greek summer!!!
- 03-28-2010, 10:22 AM #303
The Fleece 5.0 looks like it'd fit perfectly into my active Colorado lifestyle. To be able to carry around my iphone/ipad on hikes/climbs or even snowboarding like this would be fantastic. I will get this for my husband and hope to see a women's fitted version available soon!
- 03-28-2010, 10:22 AM #304
- 03-28-2010, 10:22 AM #305
- 03-28-2010, 10:22 AM #306
- 03-28-2010, 10:24 AM #307
No doubt, the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece would be the best. I can switch from carrying the iPhone to iPad to increase my workout intensity.
- 03-28-2010, 10:25 AM #308
- 03-28-2010, 10:26 AM #309
I would love to get the Essential Travel Jacket for women. Very stylish, comfortable and a safe place to store my iPhone!
- 03-28-2010, 10:26 AM #310iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Tropical Jacket/Vest is my fave too. I'm one of biggest TIPB followers from Toronto, Canada, so wish me luck.
- 03-28-2010, 10:27 AM #311
Wheres my tracking number for my new IPAD??? ;)
I would say the Pack Windbreaker in baby blue with the 17 pockets and since I live in Florida with constant weather changing would be perfect for me. I like the others too but since the avg temp here is 70-80 I would stick with this one the tropical one looks good too.
This would be my first Apple Product so I look forward to giving you the reviews on the ipad as soon as it arrives at my house...
David Ray Combs AKA @capitalcombs (twitter)
- 03-28-2010, 10:27 AM #312
The Sev/ScotteVest Travel Vest for Men would do for me!
- 03-28-2010, 10:28 AM #313iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
The SeV Soft Shell Jacket would be perfect for me to carry an iPad and other assorted stuff.
- 03-28-2010, 10:31 AM #314
- 03-28-2010, 10:31 AM #315
- 03-28-2010, 10:32 AM #316
- 03-28-2010, 10:34 AM #317iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Wow, that looks like one sweet vest. I've never seen it before, but now I sure want one.
- 03-28-2010, 10:35 AM #318
I love the Softshell Jacket, keeps everything dry! Rock on TiPB!
- 03-28-2010, 10:36 AM #319
- 03-28-2010, 10:36 AM #320
- 03-28-2010, 10:38 AM #321
- 03-28-2010, 10:39 AM #322iPhone Newbie
- 44 Posts
Jacket giveaway !
Any one of them would be just fine ! I'm in it for the big prize the gift certificate for the IPad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 03-28-2010, 10:41 AM #323
- 03-28-2010, 10:41 AM #324iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
im down for the The SeV Travel Vest for Men
- 03-28-2010, 10:41 AM #325
I'm quite partial to the Quantum jacket myself. It's very stylish. The fact that it can act as sort of a "utility-belt" is pretty intriguing to me.