- 03-28-2010, 09:43 AM #251
- 03-28-2010, 09:44 AM #252
- 03-28-2010, 09:44 AM #253
Microfleece is good
The ultimate hoodie microfleece would really come in handy for me
- 03-28-2010, 09:44 AM #254
SCOTTeVEST for the iPad looks like a WINNER!
I have been looking for a discreet and hands free carrying method for the iPad and SCOTTeVEST solution seems excellent!!!
- 03-28-2010, 09:45 AM #255iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
The travel vest for men looks handy! VTR
- 03-28-2010, 09:46 AM #256
Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)
I must pick the SeV Travel Vest for Men as its fashionable and usefull
- 03-28-2010, 09:47 AM #257iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
soft shell jacket
I'm a fan of soft shell jackets, especially when the make my iPhone usage easier!
- 03-28-2010, 09:47 AM #258
- 03-28-2010, 09:48 AM #259
- 03-28-2010, 09:48 AM #260
I like the Women's Travel Vest the most
- 03-28-2010, 09:48 AM #261
I'd pick the red Pack Windbreaker. Has enough room for all of the essentials, and is waterproof! It is Spring don't ya know ;-)
- 03-28-2010, 09:49 AM #262iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Soft Shell Jacket
I like the Soft Shell Jacket... except for extreme cold or heat it looks like it can be worn all year round... nice color too...
- 03-28-2010, 09:49 AM #263
Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece would be my choice!
- 03-28-2010, 09:50 AM #264
Black "Travel Vest" for me by Scottevest
I personally like the sleeveless Travel Vest in black.
What more can you want, throw it on with virtually any outfit, light, 22 pockets, nylon and cotton.
Seems like great quality and I like their commitment for mobile convenience!
- 03-28-2010, 09:51 AM #265
- 03-28-2010, 09:51 AM #266
- 03-28-2010, 09:52 AM #267
- 03-28-2010, 09:52 AM #268
It would be nice to wear one of the softshell jackets with my new and shiny ipad.
- 03-28-2010, 09:52 AM #269iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
I would do the cotton hoodie for sure. I do love a good hoodie.
- 03-28-2010, 09:53 AM #270iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece
it looks good and I'm in bad need of a new hoodie
gunmetal looks the best
- 03-28-2010, 09:53 AM #271
- 03-28-2010, 09:55 AM #272iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I think the Travel Vest is the one for me!
- 03-28-2010, 09:55 AM #273iPhone Beginner
- 54 Posts
I love the softshell jacket!
- 03-28-2010, 09:56 AM #274iPhone Newbie
- 22 Posts
I love the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece. I tend to run a little warm so I don't carry heavier outerwear but I almost always have a fleece with me. I love pockets! So this a perfect product for me.
- 03-28-2010, 09:56 AM #275
in french dans le texte
I would be touché to get a rendez-vous with la veste "Travel Vest for Men" in black.
lefred, the frenchie.