TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcomondo

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Scottevest

How many times have I been in line at the airport dumping the contents of my pockets into bins...and how great would it be to just take the travel vest off and put it through the xray machine and bingo done!

Pebsy

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Well with 19 pages worth of entries this prize is justifiably popular and I am sure there will be one very happy winner. I already have the Evolution and Tropical jackets and a couple of pants. And they are all brilliant.

If by some miracle i was to win this comp I'd like to go for 4 of those Q Zip pullovers. They look absolutely smashing

derloos

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
Pants!

Hey, I can save the company some money by requesting that nice $70 Ultimate Cargo Pants. Although I'm not a construction worker I totally love carrying a lot of gadgets in my pockets. I especially like those spacious side pockets that look like they've been made to carry an iPad. Or two. :)

Chris102192

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Id definitely like to have the chance to own the SeV Travel Vest for Men, its an amazing looking vest, and paired with an iPad would just make it that much better.

jmcnyc

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Soft Shell Jacket Looks Great!

I live in NYC and spend a lot of time walking from place to place - don't have a car so the sidewalks are my highway. I sometimes wear cargo pants - but often not. When wearing jeans I end up stuffing way to much stuff in my pockets, or jacket and end up having bulges in places that I shouldn't. I have tried carrying a knapsack - but don't like lugging stuff I like the freedom. Your products look great - I have seen some "tech" clothes that just look to dorky. The Soft Shell Jacket would be my choice - it has a great style and enough pockets to carry everything I need and even stuff I don't know I need. Thanks for the opportunity!

Jim

Renkman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
I would love to have the Travel Vest for Men. 22 pockets, and a trim profile would be ideal for when I'm in the field and need quick and easy access to all my essential items, including an iPad. All this without all that unnecessary bulging.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
the Soft Shell Jacket is kinda my style... plain, but useful... im actually thinking of getting one for the spring/fall here either way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73