iPhone screen protector.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I was looking for someone who knew of a good screen protector doesn't scratch easily. I bought cheap ones from ebay and amazon. paid like $5 for 11 and yeah they don't last. lol damn were they cheap.

skhoward

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
http://www.dashprice.com/categories/iPhone-Gadgets/iPhone-Cases/

I suggest you to check this site for more iphone 3g case, large selection!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I use the thicker anti-glare ones. There are thick and easy to put on. No fooling around with air bubbles. Very durable also.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Ditto! I bought anti-glare one's from AT&T, mainly because of my Otterbox Defender, to stop the water marks. But, they are actually very good.

I use the thicker anti-glare ones. There are thick and easy to put on. No fooling around with air bubbles. Very durable also.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
The beat i've found so far is the invisible shield. Beat buy will out them on for you for a small price. They are guaranteed not to scratch or they will replace for life!

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
The beat i've found so far is the invisible shield. Beat buy will out them on for you for a small price. They are guaranteed not to scratch or they will replace for life!

yeah but... if the screen protector gets too beat up then yeah.. it'll be a pain to change it plus I'd pay for the invisible shield and pay an extra for them installing it. and if they mess up? lol then yeah that would be lame..

mo98

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I just got the iphone about a week ago, and I'm trying out the screen protector that came with the Speck Candyshell. It seems to scratch easily. Sometimes when scrolling on a webpage, I will use the side of my thumb near the corner of my thumbnail, and that has produced a bunch of scratches.

I've heard good things about the power support anti-glare. I will probably try that one next.

igorsky

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I use the InvisibleShield from Zagg. I think it's great and definitely a step above the free ones included with the a lot of cases these days.

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I can't seem to apply one perfectly. I have 1 little dot on mine now and it's p***ing me off lol. Ooh well.

martin_l

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Each time you pull out your iPhone and touch the screen, there is a potential for scratches. Shortly after the release of the iPhone, many manufacturers will start to offer iPhone Screen Protectors.

They should be perfectly cut, making it easy to apply and offer immediate protection. Some vendors offer templates and require you to cut the plastic covering. This is less than optimal. When the iPhone is turned on, a good screen protector is hardly noticed. Some screen protectors will also offer enhanced usability due to the finish.

PowerSupport Crystal Film
The Definitive iPhone Thread

jasmine

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Screen protector especially designed to protect your iPhone screen. Extremely thin, durable and will keep your Apple iPhone screen perfectly and protect it from everyday wear, tear and sweat.

Features:
- Made of finest plastic materials.
- Compact size specifically designed to fit Apple iPhone.
- Resistance to erosion, fingerprint, abrasion and scratching
- Removable without leaving residuary.
- Transparent screen guard retains the wonderful look of your Apple iPhone screen

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
I was looking for someone who knew of a good screen protector doesn't scratch easily. I bought cheap ones from ebay and amazon. paid like $5 for 11 and yeah they don't last. lol damn were they cheap.

I bought a bunch of screen protectors from eBay, clear(6 for $0.99) & mirrored (3 for $0.99). They all are exactly the same, just as good & have lasted just as long as the screen protectors that "WORST"buy ripped me off with, 3 clear screen protectors for $24.99. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Geiger#IM

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I always by InvisiShield by Zagg. It's the same stuff they use to protect helicopter blades supposedly.

Sammie

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I've found scratch-proof transparent covers at gadgetshieldz to be great in terms of price and durability. Its something similar to bodyguardz; you get plastic sheets you can install over the front and back of your Iphone and basically give it a full body protector. Installation can be a bit tricky if you don't wipe the fingerprints off, and complete the process in a dust free zone, but once you get it right (and thats usually in a bathroom setting :p), its almost invisible. I got the full deal for $7 with free shipping.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner