- 02-24-2010, 01:07 PM #176
- 02-24-2010, 01:11 PM #177
Ive got a few old ipods that could use some charging
- 02-24-2010, 01:46 PM #178
- 02-24-2010, 01:48 PM #179
- 02-24-2010, 03:51 PM #180
- 02-24-2010, 04:10 PM #181
- 02-24-2010, 05:00 PM #182iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I'd charge my cellphone ps3 controllers, ipod touch and anything else I have that requires charging.
- 02-24-2010, 05:10 PM #183iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I'd use it to charge my iPhone, my sons' Wii controllers, a Nintendo DSi, as well as my wife's Moto Razr.
- 02-24-2010, 06:33 PM #184
My Iphone 3G along with my wife's Blackberry and Itouch.
- 02-24-2010, 06:59 PM #185iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
Power Mat Give-Away
Being a busy mobile strategist & entrepreneur I'd use it to power my iPhone 3G and Blue Ant Q1 bluetooth headset. If and when I get an iPad I hope it can powere that too
- 02-24-2010, 08:09 PM #186iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
So Many Choices!
There are just so many choices of stuff that I could charge! Some things that would definitely have a permanent spot on my new pad are: My Phone, My Camera, My iPod, and anything else that it works with.
It is just cool that there is a new revolution of products that are coming onto the market, and especially that the readers here at TiPb have the option to win them!!!
- 02-24-2010, 10:43 PM #187
what wouldn't I charge...
iphone, ipod, crackberry, walkman...
- 02-25-2010, 07:55 AM #188iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
That would be awsome to free up my docks with 2 iPhones 2 itouchs a nano and an old 30 gig iPod, I can never seem to charge my phone any where but in my car or office with everyone in my house using the cables or docks. It looks great and I do need q new case
- 02-25-2010, 08:01 AM #189iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
iPhone, Blackberry, iPod, Nintendo DS
- 02-25-2010, 09:41 AM #190
my and my husband's phone and DS
- 02-25-2010, 10:33 AM #191iPhone Newbie
- 26 Posts
His and hers iPhones (of course). Hey, do they make an attachment for Wii remotes? If there's a tip for our camera's, of course we'd charge those, too.
- 02-25-2010, 04:22 PM #192iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would charge my iPhone 3GS my girlfriends iPhone 3G, PSP, Nintendo DS and rechargebale batteries for my Wiimotes