- 02-24-2010, 02:49 AM #151
This Gear Is Aewsome
since the three people i live wit all have iphones, we would probably use this for all of our charging needs. The portable mat would be especially useful to me since i work 12 hour days and could use this to charge when my phone is especially low towards the end of my shift. all in all i would love these devices to use for my roommates and myself.
- 02-24-2010, 02:59 AM #152
- 02-24-2010, 03:37 AM #153iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would charge my 3GS, Nintendo DS, and Bluetooth headset. I'd also let the guys at work have a go (one)!
- 02-24-2010, 03:49 AM #154
- 02-24-2010, 04:33 AM #155
I would charge my flip mino,My blue tooth headphones, and my ipod touch.
- 02-24-2010, 05:49 AM #156
- 02-24-2010, 06:29 AM #157
I have so many things to charge with the power mat, this would be perfect for my house as i have so many wires everywhere to charge my electronics. Let's see i have an iPhone, ipod, PSP, Nintendo DS, my BT headset, and so much more. I would have one of the pads in my room and another in the TV room. the travel kit is amazing and perfect for me as I am constantly traveling.
- 02-24-2010, 06:34 AM #158
- 02-24-2010, 06:46 AM #159iPhone Newbie
- 31 Posts
i would be charging my iphone, ipod, work blackberry. that would be awesome
- 02-24-2010, 06:48 AM #160
What a great giveaway and product. I hope to see smaller iPhone 3GS case in the future.
- 02-24-2010, 07:42 AM #161iPhone Beginner
- 69 Posts
I would charge...
The 2 iPhones in the house (and at work), DS, Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth headset, iPod's! I am sure there are more, I just can't think of them all right now.
Hope to win!
- 02-24-2010, 08:16 AM #162
I would charge 2 iPhones, 2 iPods, and my future iPad!
- 02-24-2010, 08:46 AM #163
- 02-24-2010, 09:31 AM #164
- 02-24-2010, 09:33 AM #165
- 02-24-2010, 10:28 AM #166
- 02-24-2010, 10:42 AM #167iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I'd charge my iPhone, my wife's blackberry, my Bluetooth headset and maybe an iPad.
- 02-24-2010, 11:07 AM #168iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would charge my iPhone 3GS, my iPod touch, my iPod Nano, my Motorola bluetooth headset. My Son's Motorola V3XX razor. My Wife's iPhone 3GS, iPod touch, iPod Nano, Motorola bluetooth headset. And anything else that is charge worthy....
Thanks for the contest....
- 02-24-2010, 11:17 AM #169
- 02-24-2010, 11:19 AM #170
- 02-24-2010, 11:35 AM #171
- 02-24-2010, 11:46 AM #172iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Probably my PSP, DS, laptop if possible, annd obviously iPhone
- 02-24-2010, 11:48 AM #173iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Not only would I be charging my iPhone, but also my wife's iPhone, and my 5th gen iPod, iPod touch, and anything else I could find that works!! Awesome product!!
- 02-24-2010, 11:58 AM #174
- 02-24-2010, 11:59 AM #175