- 02-23-2010, 05:21 PM #101
- 02-23-2010, 05:22 PM #102
- 02-23-2010, 05:35 PM #103iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!
Hello, I would charge my iPod Shuffle that I work out with, my iPod touch that I use for music and entertainment, and most definitely my iPhone.
- 02-23-2010, 05:37 PM #104
- 02-23-2010, 05:41 PM #105iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Charge everything and anything I could!!!
- 02-23-2010, 05:43 PM #106iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
All those accessories is charging up my MOJO.
- 02-23-2010, 05:49 PM #107
- 02-23-2010, 05:49 PM #108iPhone Newbie
- 24 Posts
I would charge my iPhone (3g), my Blackberry (yuck! for work), my new iPhone 4g (hurry up!!!), and my bluetooth. My list is short cuz my iPhone does it all!!!! I love you iPhone!
- 02-23-2010, 05:54 PM #109
- 02-23-2010, 05:54 PM #110iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
I could def use this to charge my iPod and my iPhone in my really cramped dorm room
- 02-23-2010, 06:01 PM #111
- 02-23-2010, 06:04 PM #112
- 02-23-2010, 06:05 PM #113iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I would charge just my phone because I am a broke college kid and don't have money for anything else
- 02-23-2010, 06:33 PM #114
- 02-23-2010, 07:05 PM #115iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
I would charge my iPhone, my Girlfriends iPhone, both our IPods, BT headsets, both our GPS units and anything else that I could. Heck I would even figure out a way to charge my MacBookPro!!!
- 02-23-2010, 07:14 PM #116iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
iPhone, my brother's iPod nano, my DS, my brother's DSi, my brother's dumbphone, and hopefully eventually a MacBook Pro
- 02-23-2010, 07:16 PM #117iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
What to charge
Well i have a room mate, so his blackberry. Then my stuff, Iphone 3g. Jabra 3030 dog tags, and a ipod nano that has been mangled in the washer and dryer a few times.
- 02-23-2010, 07:27 PM #118
- 02-23-2010, 07:30 PM #119iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I'd gladly charge my fiance's BB Curve 8900.
And I'd try to find a way to charge my Logitech Dinovo Mini keyboard for my HTPC...
- 02-23-2010, 07:45 PM #120iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I could use it right now as I left my wall charger somewhere. Will charge my iPod Touch 1gen and my iphone3gs and my 2 backup batteries.
- 02-23-2010, 07:51 PM #121iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I'd keep this toy in the kitchen and place my iphone, my wifes iphone, my ipod touch, my bluetooth, my wifes bluetooth..... and I'd probably find some goodies to buy from the tipb store to charge as well!!!
- 02-23-2010, 07:56 PM #122iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love to charge my 3gs and my wifes 3g on it.
- 02-23-2010, 07:56 PM #123
Uber Awesome Charging Kit
I'd charge my 3GS, girlfriends 1st gen iPhone, Samsung BT headset, Bose Sounddock Portable, daughters portable dvd player that the dog ate the cord for and can only be charged in the car (I'd find a way to get an adapter to work in the house , My laptop, girlfriends laptop, rechargeable portable walkie talkies.. well the list really can keep going.. mostly I found the case appealing.. that's very cool. I could lay it on that instead of my cord dangling everywhere when I go to bed. I love that idea.
- 02-23-2010, 08:03 PM #124iPhone Intermediate
- 134 Posts
In my family we have 5 iPod touches, iPod classics, 3ds's, 1dsI, 2Psp's, 4 iPhones, Bluetooths, Nikon D5000 Battery, other verizon cell phones eww, and little nik naks all over and cant forget the iPhone 4th gen. Also debating on the iPad whether or not its worth the money.
This gear would save my kids from so much bickering that i have to hear when it comes to finding outlets to charge everything.
- 02-23-2010, 09:01 PM #125