TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Lots to charge!

OMG...I've been looking at these for a while. I have lots of devices I want to charge with it...my iPhone 3Gs, a Blackberry Bold 9700 and 9000, CaseMate Fuel, digital camera, 2 bluetooth device device..... Since I'm such a gadget geek, the list goes on and on... LOL

Glock23

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Great products need great battery support

I would really like to have one of these products.

I was given a sleeve for my iPhone 3G, but I don't have a mat.

So I would be willing to share some of these products with other users in our group, so that they can enjoy the ability to have cordless charging for their devices also.

How's that for paying it forward?

Txs

Hellpop

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I would love this gear primarily for my iPhone as I seem to be charging it constantly throughout the day. Any connection between power and my iPhone would be welcome especially a cool set up like this one. I could also charge my iPod, of course.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love to charge my iPhone, girlfriends iPhone, ds and psp. Been wanting to try one of these out and would love to win one. Great review by the way :)

madLyfe

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
i was looking at one of these the other day, looks nice, i have a few ipods in the family + my iphone that it would be used for!

inthepit

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
i would use it to charge my camera, ps3 controllers, my son's mp3 players, my bluetooth headset, and anything else i can get my hands on to charge!

keiffer6

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I could use this to charge both mine and my wife's iPhones. Would be nice not to have to remember where we put the USB cord so that we can plug it into an outlet to charge the phone.

KarriXLin

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Charge it!

The battle w/ my husband for the one iphone charger in the house will end with the powermat, which in itself would be awesome...

Also I'd charge my Nintendo DS (pink-no i), GPS, ipod, and... :p

Bond32

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
I would charge the two iphones we have in the house! Also see if possible to charge the motorola s9hd headphones, maybe even the old blackberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73