TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashono

Nov 3, 2008
Visit site
I would use each and every one if these chargers for my devices, all of the devices my family has, 3 iPod touches, 2 nanos, and several other devices these would be a godsend. The Power Cube would also be ideal for me when I travel!

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I would charge my ipod Touch, my iPhone (of course), and my iPod Classic (all my music is in there), and my bluetooth headset. Perhaps soon the iPad as well. :)

hanguk9117

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I would charge my iPhone 3GS, my Sony Headset, girlfriend's iPhone 2G, iPod, iShuffle, my PS3 Controllers, and my Panasonic Portable External HD.

Charging all my little gadgets in one place...wow what a dream!

The Reptile

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I know that I'd be charging 2 iPhones, my son's non-smart phone cell phone, a bluetooth, my kids' Nintendo DSi's, Nintendo Wiimotes and a LCD flashlight in the event that they lights ever go out.

Geoff

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I too would love the complete travel set! I would charge my iPhone 3G, headset, and iPod. I might even take it to work and let others charge their iPhones with it!

selldad

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I m on the road constantly, so I would love to use this instead of the bag of cables and chargers to charge my iphone 3gs, iphone 3g, my Jawbone headset and my blackberry tour!!!

tburbodberry#IM

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Tburbodberry

I would charge my iPhone 3GS, iPod, iPod touch, macbook, nintendo DS, PS3 controllers, XBOX 360 controllers, blackberry pearl, and blackberry curve!!

Oh YEAH and my new 32 gig WIFI iPad when I pick it up in March!!!!

This would be awesome! :)

climbergirl

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I'd charge my iPhone, of course, my DS, Probably my sister's Blackberry (she won't switch to an iPhone), and if it charged digital camera batteries, those too!

solu

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Love to get one of these... Other than my iPhone i would like to charge my iPod Touch and my Blackberry... I have seen this thing in action and its awesome. :)

luvbug622

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Power mat givaway - what would I use it for?

I just converted from a BB to an iPhone and had no idea the mat could power so much stuff, so I guess I'll have to go shopping for new "toys" that will work with the mat LOL..... So if I WIN... I actually LOSE because I will have to spend more money..... decisions, decisions...

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've been trying to prepare a surprise for Father's Day for my husband - an iPhone and as many accessories as I can afford.

He is not technical and only uses his Blackberry because his company requested it, but he has used my iPhone and has finally realized that he can figure out how to use it, unlike his Blackberry that he has yet to solve. The problem is, we don't have an AT&T upgrade available till June, so it has to wait until then. In the meantime, I have been trying to put together the accessories. I bought him a Supertooth Bluant 3 for Valentines Day because he can use it currently with his Blackberry and will also be able to use it on his iPhone.

I am so looking forward to this Father's Day surprise and this package will only make it better. No longer will I have to go to sleep with his Blackberry glowing in the darkened room. And of the course the greatest iPhone benefit - I think this will cure him of his "butt dialing" forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.