- 02-16-2010, 05:42 PM #101
Because what else do you need other than a credit card and an iPhone?
- 02-16-2010, 06:07 PM #102
- 02-16-2010, 06:11 PM #103
I would keep my credit card in there and Mcgyver the some doors open by sticking the cards in the door.
- 02-16-2010, 06:13 PM #104iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
As a staffing coordinator I would live to try out the case for business cards for potential employees!
- 02-16-2010, 06:19 PM #105iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
It'd be nice to use it to carry my bus pass instead of having it wrapped around my neck on a lanyard.
- 02-16-2010, 06:29 PM #106
- 02-16-2010, 06:59 PM #107
- 02-16-2010, 07:07 PM #108
- 02-16-2010, 07:17 PM #109
I would love to have this case because I'm constantly going from school to work to home and so-on. I'm always forgetting my wallet somewhere but I never forget my iPhone. I would use it to hold my drivers license, my credit card and my school ID. It would be very helpful and useful for me, I'd really appreciate it if I could get one! It would make my day a little less stressful.
- 02-16-2010, 07:27 PM #110
hopefuly i win the case, it will keep me from breaking my iphone
- 02-16-2010, 07:48 PM #111iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
My wallet is bulky to carry around and lets be honest, the only two cards I use regularly in that huge thing are my ID and my Debit. I always have my phone with me so it just makes sense to combine the phone with the two cards I use the most, allowing me to leave my wallet at home!! This would be a great addition to my beloved iPhone!
- 02-16-2010, 07:58 PM #112iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Could use a new case & like the option to place a credit card in the case
- 02-16-2010, 08:03 PM #113
- 02-16-2010, 08:24 PM #114iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
The SmrtCase would be really useful to keep my license and debit card on handy when traveling about. One less reason to carry around a wallet AND a phone and have to worry about BOTH!
- 02-16-2010, 08:39 PM #115iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
I would definitely put my bus/train card in there. That way it would look like I have "an app for that"! =)
- 02-16-2010, 08:53 PM #116
- 02-16-2010, 08:56 PM #117iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
This would be great for putting my gate pass with my phone. It would also make the people in line behind me happy because I wouldn't have to get out of my car and retrieve my gate pass from my briefcase in the trunk.
- 02-16-2010, 09:53 PM #118iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
The Smrtcase is perfect for me for going out. I don't like to carry a wallet because it alters the line of my pants. With the Smrtcase, I can carry my debit card and ID with my phone.
- 02-16-2010, 10:01 PM #119
- 02-16-2010, 10:05 PM #120
- 02-16-2010, 10:27 PM #121
- 02-16-2010, 10:31 PM #122iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
We have just rolled out a new proximity based access control system at work with the proximity device in our staff cards, I always have my iPhone with me and sometimes forget my wallet with my staff card so having the card with my iPhone would mean I can get in anywhere much easier. Great idea !!
- 02-16-2010, 11:36 PM #123
I'm still undecided what I'll be using it for since there are so many possibilities. Putting in business cards is really a good idea, as well as my card for work (which I have to always put out to scan). Hope I'll be picked!
- 02-16-2010, 11:40 PM #124
- 02-16-2010, 11:59 PM #125iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I need a Smrtcase
In the line of business that I am in it's not safe to carry around my wallet. So I am left with the next best thing! My ID and credit card in my front pocket oh yeah and the most important item my iPhone. This is just what I have been looking for!