carbon fiber case, moncarbone review

sam5757

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

Here is a review of moncarbone. It's interesting.

After using blinkcase, it was just ok. and I ordered another case, moncarbone, for my iphone.

It came with a free LCD protective film. It also protects the screen and device itself. but I don't need it. The case is just enough.

The blinkcase is metallic (aluminum) material, looked great at first, but it requires an adhesive to stick to your device, which is a hassle for maintaining.
You are always taking it apart to clean and who had time for the hassle of applying adhesives constantly?

The moncarbone thickness is: 0.5mm (blinkcase: 0.7mm).
The weight of the moncarbone is a lot lighter as well. The texture of the case also leaves a secure feeling within your grip.

Here is my thoughts in the following words?

My phone is black so it matches perfectly with the case?

The functionality of the phone remains the same and the buttons work well with the case.

The texture of the case makes the device feel secure and safe.

It is thin and feels just like the way the device should without the case. Practically the same feeling as a naked phone.

The unit does not separate from the case easily and so it remains secure, but then again it is so convenient to remove it at the same time?just a little push and its out.

Of course if you drop it gravity will do its toll, but you can leave it on any surface and not have to worry about scratching your device.

The price is a bit high, but after using a cheap case which did not work effectively. I'm satisfied with the moncarbone.

Last edited:

sam5757

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
you can buy it from amazon also.
Yes, it is expensive. but i think it's worth paying for. they say that the case is handmade,100% genuine carbon fiber.

myhihi

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
My wonderful baclk case!ha

I got a wonderful metal balck case,it's so cool ! I brought from a online store(plusthing.com ),100s styles case and skin in the store, and I got two gifts for free--a front invisiblesheild and a winding device,haha;:cool:.Wish you chose your favorite!:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711