Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Car accessories for iPhone

I am a road traveller and I spend so much of my time on the road. It would be nice if I get car accessories for my iPhone so I could put it conveniently in my car while I am driving.

Has anyone found a quality adapter of some sort to play itunes (iphone 3gs) in car? Thanks.
    iMore Newbie

31 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

I too am a road warrior. I have been thinking about the THB Bury cradle because it has an antenna. Some of the areas I travel are very remote and the idea of having the ability to boost the phone and have it secured and charging are definitely intriguing. Still pondering though.
    iPhone Beginner

66 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Motorola ROKR T505 is awesome. It takes audio from your phone via bluetooth, finds a clear fm channel, and broadcasts to your car speakers. I play music and make business calls using it all the time. Indispensable.
    iPhone Newbie

13 Posts

cant find it in my country, maybe somebody know online shops?
    iPhone Beginner

70 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,509 Global Posts

You know you can get cheap car decks these days - that have both bluetooth and aux-in inputs. I mean I saw the one sony one this week for $89.99 (CAD) that had both.

Just a thought..
    iMore Intermediate

160 Posts
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts

I purchased an FM transmitter from Satechi and I find that it generally sounds like crap. Maybe it's because I'm in NYC, but the interference at times is unbearable. Even the "best" channel seems to have a hum to it. So now I'm looking to move to just a windshield mount so that I can connect it to my car's aux input. Amazon is generally a great source for iPhone accesssories, and they have a great app as well.