In the market for a bluetooh headset

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Hi all, im getting tired of the apple brand headset. could someone recommed a good bluetooth headset replacement ?
Thanks

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Can't recommend one 4 u... But I'll tell u which set to stay away from.. The motorola s9 HD.. They seriously pinch ur ears, unbearable!!

I have the original s9's for quite awhile and I found that switching to the large ear plugs made a world of difference in terms of comfort.

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I tried the jawbone prime. Very nice! (Wife made me take it back--too expensive for budget right now, but I liked it a lot.) I currently use the Apple brand ear piece BT. It's okay, but ambient noise is deff a prob for callers ( no dual mics, I take it). When using Jawbone prime a Harley went by and caller said it was just a little put-put way off in the background. These two are all I've tried and both are very comfy in my opinion.

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I have to say that I do like how the Apple brand BT earpiece(not on the market anymore?) is So small and comfy as well as (and this is something to consider) having an on screen (on the phone) battery indicator for the piece. This is nice as 8 haven't heard of anybody else making something like this for iPhone users. All the others talk about (Jawbone Prime incl.) holding down 'the button' and listening to # of beeps to determine battery level, etc. I would like to see something like Jawbone's noise cancelling tech. in combination w/ an easy to read battery strength indicator On iPhone. This way you can determine while in use. :) Anyone know of such a product? I've hear of BlueAnt's vocal battery strength indicator (via digital voice in response to user's query), but I don't think this wrks While in operation.
Not only does the Apple piece have a read out of battery strength on the phone screen, but it also beeps at you while you're using it to warn you of low battery power. The phone can be out of sight and you still know when to switch to phon or corded headset While on the call. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73