Otterbox Armor (2G) 3G(s) compatible?

iBenjii

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
So, I was looking into buying a Otterbox Armor series from eBay, but I noticed that they only made them for the iPhone 2G. I currently own the 3GS, so I was hesitant. I haven't bought it yet, so I was wondering if you thing the old armor series would be compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS?? Anybody own the Armor?? Please help! :) Thank you so much!

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Off the top of my head I would say no. They are similar but different enough that I don't think it would work. The back of the 3g would be where i would forsee most of the problem.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
The Otterbox cases are ment to hold the devices securely in the fo the max protection. Like cobra302 said, there is just enough size difference in the 2G and the 3G(S) that i do not think it will work.

You can try looking for the Otterbox Defender Series though. This is what I have for my 3G and I love it!!:D

iBenjii

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Thank you:) And, I have the OtterBox defender, some one was asking me about it today, so I responded by throwing my iPhone against the bus window:)

iBenjii

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Also, this is A bit of a dissapointment to me because, whilest the Armor is very brick like and heavy duty, I would have thought it to be an exellent case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711