Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Pro

575 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,327 Global Posts

Default Seidio Innocase II scratches

well, here are a few photos of what the case did to my phone. i was really dissapointed.

i really do like this case as it is very thin and still provides a lot of protection, but these kind of scratches are just plain crazy!!! this all came from taking the case off only once per week in order to clean the phone. debris and dirt tend to get in there and i just like to keep it clean. the middle scratch i noticed this last time and have since just taken the case off the phone. its a shame considering how much the case costs.
    iMore Intermediate

190 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

I have the same case, I guess I will just have to keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't damage my phone to much.

2,229 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,101 Global Posts

I have the SAME case, and the similar scratches! I'm not happy. I just bought a 'Case-Mate' as a backup.
    TiPb Fourm Staff

1,695 Posts

Wow! Not good at all.

And to think of it I've heard so many good reviews..
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

wow, that looks terrible - I'm sorry that happened to you. I just bought the innocase II for my iphone and I absolutely love the fit and form factor, but I've read a few stories online about the hard cases scratching up the phone. Now I'm considering just buying either a phantomskinz or bestskinsever and going caseless.
    iPhone Intermediate

174 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Mine did the same thing. Only had the scratches on the bottom but they looked exactly like yours. I guess its something you have to live with with these slider cases.