Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default iPhone integration kit with bluetooth headset

I have been looking for days for a way to mount my iPhone in my car (08 mazda3 sport). I bought this belkin lighter mount and I don't like it at all. I have to plug in the phone to the power then the 3.5mm input into the stereos aux. The cords all over my dash looks like crap and there is a buzz because of the ground loop problem (I know I could get a filter to fix this).

I am thinking about getting an integration kit for the car stereo - this way I have only 1 cord to plug in and can control the music from with the car's stereo. Anyone had problems with this approach? Suggestions?

With the integration - how will talking on my bluetooth headset work? Will it know to switch to the headset and dim the music when a call comes in?

iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default Headsets with iPhone exchange

My experience is that you'll only know a call is coming in either hearing your phone ring from the iPhone itself or by hearing through your headset.
    iPhone Nanite

9 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

I cant post a link yet but look up ProClip. They make the best mounts I have found anywhere. This should help the mounting portion of you problem. Good luck!

proclipusa is the address